Capcom has confirmed that Mega Man‘s NES adventures will be available to download for mobile devices beginning today. The re-releases are launching for all iOS and Android devices, and each game can be purchased for $1.99 apiece:
- Mega Man Mobile – The evil Dr. Wily must be stopped in this classic action platformer, the original Mega Man!
- Mega Man 2 Mobile – Dr. Wily resurfaces to threaten the world again! Only Mega Man can stand in his way.
- Mega Man 3 Mobile – Fight berserk robots on uncharted planets. Mega Man must set a course for space to resolve this mysterious crisis.
- Mega Man 4 Mobile – A year has passed since Mega Man’s battle in space. A new enemy appears – Dr. Cossack.
- Mega Man 5 Mobile – Manic robots cause chaos in the city. How is Proto Man involved? Only Mega Man can find out!
- Mega Man 6 Mobile – The Global Robot Alliance is formed, but this newfound peace is threatened by a new foe – the enigmatic Mr. X!
Unfortunately, Capcom decided against including controller support in any of the Mega Man Mobile games. Instead, each title will feature touchscreen controls with the square NES image in the center of the screen. You can get a good look at how it’ll work in the trailer embedded above.