It looks like GameStop is getting into the collectible figure game with the Totaku Collection.
Similar in size and shape to Nintendo’s Amiibo collection (but without any of their game-enhancing NFC features), the Totaku Collection’s first wave will be available exclusively through GameStop on March 23. According to the retailer’s website, each Totaku figure has been priced at $9.99 and seven different figures will be available as part of the first wave:
- The Hunter from Bloodborne
- Crash Bandicoot from Crash Bandicoot
- Kratos from God of War
- Sackboy from LittleBigPlanet
- Parappa the Rapper from Parappa the Rapper
- Heihachi Mishima from Tekken 7
- Feisar FX350 from Wipeout
It’s unknown how often new figures will be added to the Totaku Collection, but GameStop wants to create “a unique series of highly detailed figurines from video game franchises past and present,” so if they’re a success, the line could grow very large in the future.