MLB Advanced Media is stepping up to the plate again this Spring with the upcoming release of RBI Baseball 18.
Francisco Lindor, the All-Star shortstop from the Cleveland Indians, has been drafted as the cover athlete for the retro-styled baseball sim. And the development team will add a Franchise Mode, Home Run Derby Mode, and more than 100 MLB Legends to the series for the first time:
RBI Baseball 18 Features
- Franchise Mode: Take control of your favorite MLB team! Make trades, pick up free agents or call up rookies through multiple seasons.
- Brand New Home Run Derby Mode: Challenge a friend or the CPU in the ultimate slugfest!
- Better Ballparks: Experience enhanced lighting, textures, revamped 3D crowd system, and new dynamic camera angles in all 30 MLB ballparks.
- Authentic MLB Players: Completely redesigned player models including over 300 digitally modeled likenesses and hundreds of new animations.
- MLB Legends: Play as the greats with over 100 historic players.
- Roster Updates: Get the latest rosters throughout the 2018 season and use the new Import Rosters feature to keep your in-progress Franchise current without starting over!
RBI Baseball 18 will be available this March for the PS4, Switch, Xbox One, and mobile devices. The game’s first trailer has been embedded above.