EA confirms Battlefield 6 is coming in 2018; Battlefield 1 is getting Esports Mode and GOTY Edition this Fall
The Scientifically Proven Best Video Games of All Time: An Introduction and The Top 100
Capcom is splitting the games from the Mega Man X franchise across two Legacy Collections
Electronic Arts reiterates that Battlefield 6 and Anthem are coming in 2018
Get ready to farm like you've never farmed before... Farming Simulator 19 announced
Metal Gear Survive’s Launch Trailer is here
Burnout Paradise Remastered will race onto PS4, Xbox One in March; PC launch will hit the gas “later this year”
THQ Nordic unveils a new gameplay trailer for Biomutant
Dark Horse will publish Super Mario Bros. Encyclopedia this October
Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 + 2 will be released for Switch on May 22
All Articles: Atlas
THQ’s bankruptcy filing is full of all sorts fun little tidbits, including a list of unannounced projects from THQ’s internal studios.
While the games are officially unannounced, most of these titles have already been discovered thanks to trademark filings and domain registrations over the years.
- Vigil is hard at work on Crawler (working title). With Darksiders II less than six months old, development has probably just begun on Crawler.
- RTS specialists Relic will release Atlas (working title) in 2014.
- As expected, THQ Montreal is working on a game known as 1666. The development team is being lead by Assassin’s Creed creator Patrice Desilets.
- Turtle Rock’s “co-op multiplayer action game” will be titled Evolve.
- And finally (and not surprisingly), the document has confirmed that WWE 14 is in development at Yuke’s.
Development on all of these titles will continue and we’ll hopefully hear more about them soon.