Call of Duty: Zombies comic book miniseries will launch in October
It’s In Your Blood: A History of Horror Games (Part Four)
Pokemon Company CEO confirms Pokemon game is in development for the Nintendo NX
The Big List of Nintendo NX Games: September 2016 Update
Daily Scoop: September 20, 2016 - The Sims 3 on sale at Steam
No Man’s Sky Review: Lost in Space
Xbox Store Today: Virginia, The Bunker, Eventide Slavic Fable
Doom’s “Free Update 3” adds Deathmatch, Private Matches, and Custom Matches
Daily Scoop: September 23, 2016 – Battlefield: Bad Company 2 on sale at Steam
Respawn reveals PC specs and “Pilots” trailer for Titanfall 2
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
All Articles: Atlas
THQ’s bankruptcy filing is full of all sorts fun little tidbits, including a list of unannounced projects from THQ’s internal studios.
While the games are officially unannounced, most of these titles have already been discovered thanks to trademark filings and domain registrations over the years.
- Vigil is hard at work on Crawler (working title). With Darksiders II less than six months old, development has probably just begun on Crawler.
- RTS specialists Relic will release Atlas (working title) in 2014.
- As expected, THQ Montreal is working on a game known as 1666. The development team is being lead by Assassin’s Creed creator Patrice Desilets.
- Turtle Rock’s “co-op multiplayer action game” will be titled Evolve.
- And finally (and not surprisingly), the document has confirmed that WWE 14 is in development at Yuke’s.
Development on all of these titles will continue and we’ll hopefully hear more about them soon.