The Scientifically Proven Best Video Games of All Time: An Introduction and The Top 100
EA confirms Battlefield 6 is coming in 2018; Battlefield 1 is getting Esports Mode and GOTY Edition this Fall
From Software's "Shadows Die Twice" might be a new Tenchu game
10 Actresses We Think Could Play Elena Fisher in the Uncharted Movie
WWE 2K18, The End Is Nigh, Floor Kids, more coming to Nintendo eShop this week
Capcom unveils Opening Cinematic for Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition along with Season 3’s DLC characters
20XX is coming to PS4 in Early 2018
From Software’s “Shadows Die Twice” might be a new Tenchu game
Here’s your first look at the “Miramar” map from PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
Soul Calibur VI will be released for PC, PS4, Xbox One in 2018
All Articles: Atlas
THQ’s bankruptcy filing is full of all sorts fun little tidbits, including a list of unannounced projects from THQ’s internal studios.
While the games are officially unannounced, most of these titles have already been discovered thanks to trademark filings and domain registrations over the years.
- Vigil is hard at work on Crawler (working title). With Darksiders II less than six months old, development has probably just begun on Crawler.
- RTS specialists Relic will release Atlas (working title) in 2014.
- As expected, THQ Montreal is working on a game known as 1666. The development team is being lead by Assassin’s Creed creator Patrice Desilets.
- Turtle Rock’s “co-op multiplayer action game” will be titled Evolve.
- And finally (and not surprisingly), the document has confirmed that WWE 14 is in development at Yuke’s.
Development on all of these titles will continue and we’ll hopefully hear more about them soon.