It Came From 200X: Spider-Man
New Retail Releases: MLB The Show 17, RBI Baseball 2017, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5, More
World Video Game Hall of Fame announces 12 finalists for the Class of 2017
The Scientifically Proven Best Video Games of All Time #78: The Secret of Monkey Island
Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment will be released for the PC on April 5
Nintendo Download: Snake Pass, Metal Slug, Pikmin 2, more
Here’s the first trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy – Episode 1: Tangled Up In Blue
Daily Scoop: March 30, 2017 – Tabletop games on sale at Humble!
First trailer for Star Wars: Battlefront II will debut on April 15
Rally the Troops! Destiny 2 is officially coming to the PC, PS4, Xbox One on September 8
All Articles: Atlas
THQ’s bankruptcy filing is full of all sorts fun little tidbits, including a list of unannounced projects from THQ’s internal studios.
While the games are officially unannounced, most of these titles have already been discovered thanks to trademark filings and domain registrations over the years.
- Vigil is hard at work on Crawler (working title). With Darksiders II less than six months old, development has probably just begun on Crawler.
- RTS specialists Relic will release Atlas (working title) in 2014.
- As expected, THQ Montreal is working on a game known as 1666. The development team is being lead by Assassin’s Creed creator Patrice Desilets.
- Turtle Rock’s “co-op multiplayer action game” will be titled Evolve.
- And finally (and not surprisingly), the document has confirmed that WWE 14 is in development at Yuke’s.
Development on all of these titles will continue and we’ll hopefully hear more about them soon.