Warp Zoned Wish List: What We Want From the Resident Evil 2 Remake
Final Fantasy XV: Platinum Demo is available now and includes a side-story that's not part of the full game
Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV is an anime prequel series to the game and the first episode is available now
New Releases: Oculus Rift, MLB The Show 16, Resident Evil 6, More
Here's a 14-second teaser trailer for Gun Media's Friday the 13th: The Game
Wipeout series speeds onto PlayStation 4 with the Omega Collection
PaRappa the Rapper, LocoRoco, and Patapon remasters coming to PS4
Marvel Vs Capcom series returns with “Infinite” possibilities
Ellie and Joel return in The Last of Us Part II at PlayStation Experience 2016
The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ is likely in development for the Nintendo Switch
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
All Articles: Atlas
THQ’s bankruptcy filing is full of all sorts fun little tidbits, including a list of unannounced projects from THQ’s internal studios.
While the games are officially unannounced, most of these titles have already been discovered thanks to trademark filings and domain registrations over the years.
- Vigil is hard at work on Crawler (working title). With Darksiders II less than six months old, development has probably just begun on Crawler.
- RTS specialists Relic will release Atlas (working title) in 2014.
- As expected, THQ Montreal is working on a game known as 1666. The development team is being lead by Assassin’s Creed creator Patrice Desilets.
- Turtle Rock’s “co-op multiplayer action game” will be titled Evolve.
- And finally (and not surprisingly), the document has confirmed that WWE 14 is in development at Yuke’s.
Development on all of these titles will continue and we’ll hopefully hear more about them soon.