Quake Champions adds Sorlag, a dinosaur with a gun, to its character roster
New Retail Releases: Agents of Mayhem, Zero Time Dilemma PS4, Cities: Skylines PS4, More
10 Actors We Think Could Play Victor "Sully" Sullivan in the Uncharted Movie
Nintendo Download: Flip Wars, Severed, Sonic Mania (Tuesday), more
Yacht Club will bring Shovel Knight's King Knight campaign to PAX West 2017
Meet the “Twisted, Deadly Photographer” in the latest trailer for The Evil Within 2
Warp Zoned’s Adventure Log: What Happened on August 14 and August 15, 2017
PS Store This Week: Agents of Mayhem, Sonic Mania, Undertale, more
Hideki Kamiya believes Nier: Automata and Yoko Taro “saved” Platinum Games
Rumor: Okami HD is in the works for the PS4 and Xbox One
All Articles: Atlas
THQ’s bankruptcy filing is full of all sorts fun little tidbits, including a list of unannounced projects from THQ’s internal studios.
While the games are officially unannounced, most of these titles have already been discovered thanks to trademark filings and domain registrations over the years.
- Vigil is hard at work on Crawler (working title). With Darksiders II less than six months old, development has probably just begun on Crawler.
- RTS specialists Relic will release Atlas (working title) in 2014.
- As expected, THQ Montreal is working on a game known as 1666. The development team is being lead by Assassin’s Creed creator Patrice Desilets.
- Turtle Rock’s “co-op multiplayer action game” will be titled Evolve.
- And finally (and not surprisingly), the document has confirmed that WWE 14 is in development at Yuke’s.
Development on all of these titles will continue and we’ll hopefully hear more about them soon.