Bethesda will bring Quake Champions, Prey, Elder Scrolls Legends, and ESO Morrowind to PAX East 2017
New Retail Releases: Halo Wars 2, Berserk and the Band of the Hawk
Get a quick glimpse at Tom Savini's "Custom Jason" in Friday the 13th: The Game
Telltale Games is hiring for at least one unannounced project
Weird Al Yankovic recorded a Pac-Man parody in the 80s... and now we can finally hear it
Retro-themed brawler Full Metal Furies will be out this year from Cellar Door Games
Bandai Namco will release a Free Update and DB Super Pack 2 for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 next week
Square Enix tapes Tales producer Hideo Baba to develop Project Prelude Rune
Chroma Squad will be available for PS4 and Xbox One this May
Get a quick glimpse at Tom Savini’s “Custom Jason” in Friday the 13th: The Game
All Articles: Atlas
THQ’s bankruptcy filing is full of all sorts fun little tidbits, including a list of unannounced projects from THQ’s internal studios.
While the games are officially unannounced, most of these titles have already been discovered thanks to trademark filings and domain registrations over the years.
- Vigil is hard at work on Crawler (working title). With Darksiders II less than six months old, development has probably just begun on Crawler.
- RTS specialists Relic will release Atlas (working title) in 2014.
- As expected, THQ Montreal is working on a game known as 1666. The development team is being lead by Assassin’s Creed creator Patrice Desilets.
- Turtle Rock’s “co-op multiplayer action game” will be titled Evolve.
- And finally (and not surprisingly), the document has confirmed that WWE 14 is in development at Yuke’s.
Development on all of these titles will continue and we’ll hopefully hear more about them soon.