EA confirms Battlefield 6 is coming in 2018; Battlefield 1 is getting Esports Mode and GOTY Edition this Fall
Skyrim, Pokemon UltraSun/UltraMoon, Rive, more coming to Nintendo eShop this week
New Retail Releases: Axiom Verge, Rime, River City Rival Showdown, More
Calzones For No One: How Mayfair's Cones of Dunshire Kickstarter Campaign Flopped
Electronic Arts reiterates that Battlefield 6 and Anthem are coming in 2018
The Behemoth will launch the Full Version of Pit People as part of next update in Early 2018
Batman: The Enemy Within Episode 3, Soccer Brawl added to Xbox Store
Monster of the Deep: FF15, Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier, Batman: Enemy Within Episode 3, more coming to PS Store this week
Capcom will add Winter Soldier, Black Widow, and Venom to Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite on December 5
Latest Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition trailer showcases new V-Triggers
All Articles: Atlas
THQ’s bankruptcy filing is full of all sorts fun little tidbits, including a list of unannounced projects from THQ’s internal studios.
While the games are officially unannounced, most of these titles have already been discovered thanks to trademark filings and domain registrations over the years.
- Vigil is hard at work on Crawler (working title). With Darksiders II less than six months old, development has probably just begun on Crawler.
- RTS specialists Relic will release Atlas (working title) in 2014.
- As expected, THQ Montreal is working on a game known as 1666. The development team is being lead by Assassin’s Creed creator Patrice Desilets.
- Turtle Rock’s “co-op multiplayer action game” will be titled Evolve.
- And finally (and not surprisingly), the document has confirmed that WWE 14 is in development at Yuke’s.
Development on all of these titles will continue and we’ll hopefully hear more about them soon.