Square Enix will bring Final Fantasy, Lost Sphear, Life Is Strange: Before the Storm to Comic-Con 2017
BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle is a fighter that mashes together characters from BlazBlue, Persona 4, Under Night In-Birth, and RWBY
Injustice 2 heats up Comic-Con 2017 with Starfire's debut trailer
Pyre Hands-On Preview: Supergiant Hits Their Stride With This Upcoming Arena Action RPG
Nintendo Download: Splatoon 2, Boost Beast, Fate Extella The Umbral Star, more
First Ready Player One trailer makes its debut during Comic-Con 2017
Warp Zoned’s Adventure Log: What Happened on July 21 – July 24, 2017
New Retail Releases: Hey! Pikmin, Miitopia, Collar X Malice, More
Spider-Man, Haggar, Frank West, Nemesis join Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite in Comic-Con 2017 trailer
Supergiant’s Pyre is out this Tuesday… so here’s a Launch Trailer
All Articles: Battle Princess of Arcadias
NIS America announced their 2014 release schedule last week, and there’s plenty for all you doods out there! President Souhei Niikawa came out with a Prinny hat on and thanked the press for their support. He went on to say that NIS is currently working on a game for the PlayStation 4, and that the full details would come out at the Tokyo Game Show later this year. After that, NIS showed trailers showcasing NISA’s upcoming projects…
- Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited, for the Vita, is a portable remake of the PS3 RPG.
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, also for the Vita, is a sequel to the recently released school-set RPG.
- Demon Gaze, a first-person RPG for the Vita.
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection, an “idol simulation” based on the popular RPG series based on personalities from the game industry.
- Battle Princess of Arcadias is a side-scrolling brawler for the PS3.
- Fairy Fencer F is a turn-based RPG from Compile Heart for the PS3.
- Mugen Souls Z is another RPG from Compile Heart for the PS3.
- The Witch and the Hundred Knight is an action RPG that will be available for the PS3 on March 25.
As always, it’s a huge list of quirky games, each with their own niche following.