EA confirms Battlefield 6 is coming in 2018; Battlefield 1 is getting Esports Mode and GOTY Edition this Fall
10 Actresses We Think Could Play Elena Fisher in the Uncharted Movie
10 Actors We Think Could Play Victor "Sully" Sullivan in the Uncharted Movie
Sports! NBA 2K17, Madden 17, FIFA 17, NHL 17 are the best-selling games in September 2016
Pokken Tournament DX, SteamWorld Dig 2, Thimbleweed Park, more added to Nintendo eShop
WayForward unwraps first trailer for The Mummy Demastered… Snoop Dogg presents WWE 2K18’s roster in his unique style
Tumblestone arrives on Switch on October 5… Inside coming to the Switch soon
New Retail Releases: FIFA 18, Gundam Versus, Danganronpa V3, More
Project CARS 2, The Lego Ninjago Movie, Raiders of the Broken Planet, more added to Xbox Store
Vampyr delayed to Spring 2018… Final Fantasy XV’s multiplayer expansion will arrive on October 31
All Articles: Battle Princess of Arcadias
NIS America announced their 2014 release schedule last week, and there’s plenty for all you doods out there! President Souhei Niikawa came out with a Prinny hat on and thanked the press for their support. He went on to say that NIS is currently working on a game for the PlayStation 4, and that the full details would come out at the Tokyo Game Show later this year. After that, NIS showed trailers showcasing NISA’s upcoming projects…
- Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited, for the Vita, is a portable remake of the PS3 RPG.
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, also for the Vita, is a sequel to the recently released school-set RPG.
- Demon Gaze, a first-person RPG for the Vita.
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection, an “idol simulation” based on the popular RPG series based on personalities from the game industry.
- Battle Princess of Arcadias is a side-scrolling brawler for the PS3.
- Fairy Fencer F is a turn-based RPG from Compile Heart for the PS3.
- Mugen Souls Z is another RPG from Compile Heart for the PS3.
- The Witch and the Hundred Knight is an action RPG that will be available for the PS3 on March 25.
As always, it’s a huge list of quirky games, each with their own niche following.