It’s In Your Blood: A History of Horror Games (Part Four)
Call of Duty: Zombies comic book miniseries will launch in October
Pokemon Company CEO confirms Pokemon game is in development for the Nintendo NX
The Big List of Nintendo NX Games: September 2016 Update
No Man's Sky Review: Lost in Space
Kickstart This! Ultra Captain & The Great Piratey Space Escape
Daily Scoop: September 27, 2016 – Hyper Light Drifter on sale at Steam
EA releases single-player trailer and PC system requirements for Battlefield 1
Thunder Lotus announces Sundered, a Lovecraftian MetroidVania for the PC and PS4
Sega announces special “Business Edition” of Yakuza 0
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
All Articles: Capcom Digital Collection
The last week of March has hit a rough patch as only a handful of new releases will be available next week:
- EA Sports hit it pretty close to the pin with Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (PS3, Xbox 360).
- Tecmo Koei will surely be a good walk spoiled for a bunch of time-traveling warriors in the crossover brawler Warriors Orochi 3 (Xbox 360).
- And Capcom pulled out a well-worn putter with their Capcom Digital Collection (Xbox 360) of XBLA games.
If you’re like me, you’re probably taking a mulligan on this week. Hopefully, a hole-in-one is in our future, but at least the rest of this week’s new releases can be found after the break. (more…)
Capcom is bundling together eight of its Xbox Live Arcade releases as part of the new Capcom Digital Collection retail package. Due for release on March 27 and priced at $39.99, this collection is a bargain for fans of the following games (who haven’t purchased them already that is):
- 1942: Joint Strike
- Bionic Commando Rearmed 2
- Final Fight: Double Impact
- Rocketmen: Axis of Evil (includes “It Came From Uranus” expansion)
- Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
- Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
- Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3
According to Capcom, the Capcom Digital Collection disc “preserves all the features, online functionality and Achievements from their download versions.”