Voice actor strike reveals unannounced games like Lego Marvel 2, Brothers in Arms, more
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard on PlayStation VR Hands-On Preview: A Resident Evil 20th Anniversary Tour Report
Call of Duty: Zombies comic book miniseries will launch in October
The Big List of Nintendo Switch Games
10 Actresses We Think Could Play Elena Fisher in the Uncharted Movie
Rumor: Nintendo Switch will feature a multi-touch touchscreen
Doom gets doomier… Hell Followed multiplayer expansion and Free Update 4 are now available to download
Square Enix will bring Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMix to PS4 in March
Nintendo Download: Just Dance 2017, Corpse Party, Lost In Shadow, more
It Came From 19XX: Silent Hill
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
All Articles: Conduit 2
High Voltage Software’s Conduit 2 has been hit with another delay, pushing the Wii title’s release to April 19. This is Conduit 2’s third delay as it was originally slated for a Fall 2010 release before being pushed back to February 15th and then March 22nd.
The team at High Voltage has pinned this latest delay on the development issues as they want to “continue to balance and enhance the game’s multiplayer,” which they call one of the game’s key features.
To make up for this sad news, the team has released some new details on all 14 multiplayer gametypes:
- Deathmatch: First player to the kill limit in the time allowed wins!
- Team Deathmatch: First team to the kill limit in the time allowed wins!
- Capture the Flag (CTF): Each team tries to capture the ASE (flag) of the other. First team to the capture limit in the time allowed wins!
- Single Flag CTF: Teams fight over a single centrally-located ASE (flag). First team to the capture limit wins!
- Free for All CTF: Get to the flag and then carry it back to a random goal location. First to the scoring limit wins!
- ASE Ball: Longest time holding the ASE wins!
- Bounty Hunter: Kill your assigned target for points or kill those hunting you for fun. But beware; killing someone who doesn’t fill those roles will cost you points!
- Shared Stock: Teammates share a pool of lives while trying to get the highest kill count possible.
- Killing Override: First team to the kill or capture limit wins!
- VIP: Fight to kill the randomly selected VIP on the opposing team. First team to the point limit wins!
- ASE Basketball: Each team tries to capture a centrally-located ASE and then carry it into the enemy base. Toss or carry the ASE through the goal to score. First team to the point limit wins!
- Balloon Battle: Lose balloons with every death. Gain balloons with kills. With no balloon, become a mini bomb! Last player alive wins!
- Annexation: Teams fight for control over capture points. These totems award points over time. First team to the point limit wins!
- Power Surge: Teams must defend their own generator while destroying the enemy’s when its shield is down. First team to destroy the generator or the team with the more intact generator wins!