EA confirms Battlefield 6 is coming in 2018; Battlefield 1 is getting Esports Mode and GOTY Edition this Fall
10 Actresses We Think Could Play Elena Fisher in the Uncharted Movie
10 Actors We Think Could Play Victor "Sully" Sullivan in the Uncharted Movie
Pokken Tournament DX, SteamWorld Dig 2, Thimbleweed Park, more added to Nintendo eShop
Sports! NBA 2K17, Madden 17, FIFA 17, NHL 17 are the best-selling games in September 2016
WayForward unwraps first trailer for The Mummy Demastered… Snoop Dogg presents WWE 2K18’s roster in his unique style
Tumblestone arrives on Switch on October 5… Inside coming to the Switch soon
New Retail Releases: FIFA 18, Gundam Versus, Danganronpa V3, More
Project CARS 2, The Lego Ninjago Movie, Raiders of the Broken Planet, more added to Xbox Store
Vampyr delayed to Spring 2018… Final Fantasy XV’s multiplayer expansion will arrive on October 31
All Articles: CounterSpy
Sony has pushed another massive update onto the PlayStation Store. Let’s take a look at what new releases we can find on the PSN this week…
- Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS3, PS4), The Reaper of Souls expansion to the action RPG is now available on consoles, bundled with the original game.
- Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3), Bandai Namco’s action RPG finally makes it way to North America.
- CounterSpy (PS3/PS4/PS Vita Cross-Buy), the final PlayStation Store Play is a funky spy game that is playable on all your PlayStation systems.
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (PS3, PS4), the team-based shooter is now available for PlayStation platforms.
- Hotline Miami (PS4), the wild shooter can now be purchased on your PS4.
Sony has announced that their annual indie games promotion, PlayStation Store Play, will begin next week with the release of Rogue Legacy. It will be followed by three more releases throughout the month of August: The Swapper (August 5), Hohokum (August 12), and CounterSpy (August 19). Best of all, every PS Store Play title is Cross-Buy, so all four games will be playable on the PS3, PS4, and Vita.
As in years past, purchasing multiple games will net you a rebate from Sony. If you buy two PS Store Play titles, you’ll receive a code for a $3 credit in September. If you buy three titles, your credit will double to $6. And if you purchase all four games, you’ll receive a $10 credit.
One final announcement… if you’re a PlayStation Plus subscriber, you can pre-order any of the PS Store Play titles at a 20% discount. So go play!