EA confirms Battlefield 6 is coming in 2018; Battlefield 1 is getting Esports Mode and GOTY Edition this Fall
The Scientifically Proven Best Video Games of All Time: An Introduction and The Top 100
New Retail Releases: Metal Gear Survive, Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet, More
Saving Benny: The Bromance of Fallout: New Vegas
Get ready to farm like you've never farmed before... Farming Simulator 19 announced
EA’s E3-adjacent EA Play 2018 event will include Battlefield 6, Anthem, new EA Sports games, more
Monster Hunter: World is king of the jungle… and the bestselling game of January 2018
Free Luigi’s Balloon World expansion is now available for Super Mario Odyssey
The Behemoth will launch Pit People’s “Full Version” on March 2
Hand of the Gods: Smite Tactics, Space Hulk: Ascension, Metal Gear Survive, more added to Xbox Store
All Articles: CounterSpy
Sony has pushed another massive update onto the PlayStation Store. Let’s take a look at what new releases we can find on the PSN this week…
- Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS3, PS4), The Reaper of Souls expansion to the action RPG is now available on consoles, bundled with the original game.
- Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3), Bandai Namco’s action RPG finally makes it way to North America.
- CounterSpy (PS3/PS4/PS Vita Cross-Buy), the final PlayStation Store Play is a funky spy game that is playable on all your PlayStation systems.
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (PS3, PS4), the team-based shooter is now available for PlayStation platforms.
- Hotline Miami (PS4), the wild shooter can now be purchased on your PS4.
Sony has announced that their annual indie games promotion, PlayStation Store Play, will begin next week with the release of Rogue Legacy. It will be followed by three more releases throughout the month of August: The Swapper (August 5), Hohokum (August 12), and CounterSpy (August 19). Best of all, every PS Store Play title is Cross-Buy, so all four games will be playable on the PS3, PS4, and Vita.
As in years past, purchasing multiple games will net you a rebate from Sony. If you buy two PS Store Play titles, you’ll receive a code for a $3 credit in September. If you buy three titles, your credit will double to $6. And if you purchase all four games, you’ll receive a $10 credit.
One final announcement… if you’re a PlayStation Plus subscriber, you can pre-order any of the PS Store Play titles at a 20% discount. So go play!