EA confirms Battlefield 6 is coming in 2018; Battlefield 1 is getting Esports Mode and GOTY Edition this Fall
The Scientifically Proven Best Video Games of All Time: An Introduction and The Top 100
New Retail Releases: Metal Gear Survive, Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet, More
10 Actresses We Think Could Play Elena Fisher in the Uncharted Movie
10 Actors (and Actresses) We Think Could Play Commander Shepard in the Mass Effect Movie
Pac-Man CE 2 Plus, Payday 2, SteamWorld Dig 2, more coming to Nintendo eShop this week
EA’s E3-adjacent EA Play 2018 event will include Battlefield 6, Anthem, new EA Sports games, more
Monster Hunter: World is king of the jungle… and the bestselling game of January 2018
Free Luigi’s Balloon World expansion is now available for Super Mario Odyssey
The Behemoth will launch Pit People’s “Full Version” on March 2
All Articles: Crawler
THQ’s bankruptcy filing is full of all sorts fun little tidbits, including a list of unannounced projects from THQ’s internal studios.
While the games are officially unannounced, most of these titles have already been discovered thanks to trademark filings and domain registrations over the years.
- Vigil is hard at work on Crawler (working title). With Darksiders II less than six months old, development has probably just begun on Crawler.
- RTS specialists Relic will release Atlas (working title) in 2014.
- As expected, THQ Montreal is working on a game known as 1666. The development team is being lead by Assassin’s Creed creator Patrice Desilets.
- Turtle Rock’s “co-op multiplayer action game” will be titled Evolve.
- And finally (and not surprisingly), the document has confirmed that WWE 14 is in development at Yuke’s.
Development on all of these titles will continue and we’ll hopefully hear more about them soon.