Nintendo will release Playing With Super Power history book alongside Super NES Classic
Cities: Skylines will be coming to PS4 on August 15
Square Enix will bring Final Fantasy, Lost Sphear, Life Is Strange: Before the Storm to Comic-Con 2017
Injustice 2 heats up Comic-Con 2017 with Starfire's debut trailer
"Version 1.0" of 20XX will be available through Steam on August 16
Sony’s Cory Barlog has plans for multiple sequels to next year’s God of War
The Sims 4 will be released for the PS4 and Xbox One on November 17
After four months Nintendo has sold 4.7 million Switch consoles
Graceful Explosion Machine will blast its way onto the PC and PS4 on August 8
Warp Zoned’s Adventure Log: What Happened on July 24 and July 25, 2017
All Articles: Crawler
THQ’s bankruptcy filing is full of all sorts fun little tidbits, including a list of unannounced projects from THQ’s internal studios.
While the games are officially unannounced, most of these titles have already been discovered thanks to trademark filings and domain registrations over the years.
- Vigil is hard at work on Crawler (working title). With Darksiders II less than six months old, development has probably just begun on Crawler.
- RTS specialists Relic will release Atlas (working title) in 2014.
- As expected, THQ Montreal is working on a game known as 1666. The development team is being lead by Assassin’s Creed creator Patrice Desilets.
- Turtle Rock’s “co-op multiplayer action game” will be titled Evolve.
- And finally (and not surprisingly), the document has confirmed that WWE 14 is in development at Yuke’s.
Development on all of these titles will continue and we’ll hopefully hear more about them soon.