Call of Duty: Zombies comic book miniseries will launch in October
Pokemon Company CEO confirms Pokemon game is in development for the Nintendo NX
It’s In Your Blood: A History of Horror Games (Part Four)
The Big List of Nintendo NX Games: September 2016 Update
No Man's Sky Review: Lost in Space
Daily Scoop: September 28, 2016 – Hyper Light Drifter still on sale
Super Mega Baseball 2 slides home on PC, PS4, Xbox One in 2017
PlayStation Experience 2016 will invade Anaheim on December 3rd and 4th
FIFA 17, XCOM 2, Contra, more added to PS Store
Kickstart This! Ultra Captain & The Great Piratey Space Escape
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
All Articles: Crawler
THQ’s bankruptcy filing is full of all sorts fun little tidbits, including a list of unannounced projects from THQ’s internal studios.
While the games are officially unannounced, most of these titles have already been discovered thanks to trademark filings and domain registrations over the years.
- Vigil is hard at work on Crawler (working title). With Darksiders II less than six months old, development has probably just begun on Crawler.
- RTS specialists Relic will release Atlas (working title) in 2014.
- As expected, THQ Montreal is working on a game known as 1666. The development team is being lead by Assassin’s Creed creator Patrice Desilets.
- Turtle Rock’s “co-op multiplayer action game” will be titled Evolve.
- And finally (and not surprisingly), the document has confirmed that WWE 14 is in development at Yuke’s.
Development on all of these titles will continue and we’ll hopefully hear more about them soon.