EA confirms Battlefield 6 is coming in 2018; Battlefield 1 is getting Esports Mode and GOTY Edition this Fall
Skyrim, Pokemon UltraSun/UltraMoon, Rive, more coming to Nintendo eShop this week
Interview: Pocket Mana on the Launch of My Uncle Merlin's Kickstarter Campaign
Electronic Arts reiterates that Battlefield 6 and Anthem are coming in 2018
The Scientifically Proven Best Video Games of All Time: An Introduction and The Top 100
New Retail Releases: Axiom Verge, Rime, River City Rival Showdown, More
Valkyria Chronicles 4 will be released for PS4, Xbox One, and Switch in 2018
EA turns off all microtransactions in Star Wars: Battlefront II after fan backlash
Star Wars: Battlefront II, The Sims 4, Karnov’s Revenge, more added to Xbox Store
Middle-Earth: Shadow of War, Assassin’s Creed Origins, and Super Mario Odyssey are October 2017’s best-selling games
All Articles: Crawler
THQ’s bankruptcy filing is full of all sorts fun little tidbits, including a list of unannounced projects from THQ’s internal studios.
While the games are officially unannounced, most of these titles have already been discovered thanks to trademark filings and domain registrations over the years.
- Vigil is hard at work on Crawler (working title). With Darksiders II less than six months old, development has probably just begun on Crawler.
- RTS specialists Relic will release Atlas (working title) in 2014.
- As expected, THQ Montreal is working on a game known as 1666. The development team is being lead by Assassin’s Creed creator Patrice Desilets.
- Turtle Rock’s “co-op multiplayer action game” will be titled Evolve.
- And finally (and not surprisingly), the document has confirmed that WWE 14 is in development at Yuke’s.
Development on all of these titles will continue and we’ll hopefully hear more about them soon.