CoD: Infinite Warfare's Sabotage DLC Pack launches for PC, Xbox One on March 2
The Scientifically Proven Best Video Games of All Time #16: Halo: Combat Evolved
Microsoft's "Epic 2017" includes Crackdown 3, Sea of Thieves, Tacoma, Cuphead, and more
Bethesda will bring Quake Champions, Prey, Elder Scrolls Legends, and ESO Morrowind to PAX East 2017
New Releases: Oculus Rift, MLB The Show 16, Resident Evil 6, More
Peter Moore leaves Electronic Arts to run Liverpool FC
Double Dragon IV Review: Still Cyclone Kicking After All These Years
Daily Scoop: February 27, 2017 – Space Sale at Humble
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition gets serious in this new Story Trailer
Rive is officially coming to the Nintendo Switch this year
All Articles: Crawler
THQ’s bankruptcy filing is full of all sorts fun little tidbits, including a list of unannounced projects from THQ’s internal studios.
While the games are officially unannounced, most of these titles have already been discovered thanks to trademark filings and domain registrations over the years.
- Vigil is hard at work on Crawler (working title). With Darksiders II less than six months old, development has probably just begun on Crawler.
- RTS specialists Relic will release Atlas (working title) in 2014.
- As expected, THQ Montreal is working on a game known as 1666. The development team is being lead by Assassin’s Creed creator Patrice Desilets.
- Turtle Rock’s “co-op multiplayer action game” will be titled Evolve.
- And finally (and not surprisingly), the document has confirmed that WWE 14 is in development at Yuke’s.
Development on all of these titles will continue and we’ll hopefully hear more about them soon.