Voice actor strike reveals unannounced games like Lego Marvel 2, Brothers in Arms, more
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard on PlayStation VR Hands-On Preview: A Resident Evil 20th Anniversary Tour Report
Call of Duty: Zombies comic book miniseries will launch in October
The Big List of Nintendo Switch Games
It Came From 19XX: Silent Hill
Frank West gets in the Halloween spirit in the latest Dead Rising 4 trailer
SteinsGate 0 will be released for PS4, Vita on November 29
Rumor: Nintendo Switch will feature a multi-touch touchscreen
Doom gets doomier… Hell Followed multiplayer expansion and Free Update 4 are now available to download
Square Enix will bring Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMix to PS4 in March
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
All Articles: Crawler
THQ’s bankruptcy filing is full of all sorts fun little tidbits, including a list of unannounced projects from THQ’s internal studios.
While the games are officially unannounced, most of these titles have already been discovered thanks to trademark filings and domain registrations over the years.
- Vigil is hard at work on Crawler (working title). With Darksiders II less than six months old, development has probably just begun on Crawler.
- RTS specialists Relic will release Atlas (working title) in 2014.
- As expected, THQ Montreal is working on a game known as 1666. The development team is being lead by Assassin’s Creed creator Patrice Desilets.
- Turtle Rock’s “co-op multiplayer action game” will be titled Evolve.
- And finally (and not surprisingly), the document has confirmed that WWE 14 is in development at Yuke’s.
Development on all of these titles will continue and we’ll hopefully hear more about them soon.