Nintendo Download: Ever Oasis, RPG Maker Fes, Fatal Fury 2, more
So Did Anyone "Win" the 2017 E3 Expo?
EA Sports will release Madden NFL 18, FIFA 18, NHL 18, NBA Live 18, UFC 3 this year
Gun Media is adding Jason's retro-tastic purple-and-blue look to Friday the 13th
New Retail Releases: Ever Oasis, Runbow Pocket, Dead By Daylight, More
Clueless Gamer returns… Conan O’Brien and Will Arnett play Arms
Justice was served as Injustice 2 was the best-selling game of May 2017
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered will get a standalone re-release on PS4 on June 27
Xbox Store Today: Broken Age, Get Even, Art of Fighting 2, more
Ubisoft unveils the first in-engine gameplay demo for Beyond Good and Evil 2
All Articles: Criminal Girls: Invite Only
Another week, another PlayStation Store update. Ready? Here we go…
- Game of Thrones: The Lost Lords (PS3, PS4) is the second episode of Telltale’s Game of Thrones adaptation. With four more episodes planned, there’s going to be a lot more story to come.
- Apotheon (PS4) is a side-scrolling platformer with a Greek mythology motif.
- Risk (PS4) is a console rendition of the popular game of “Global Domination.”
- Criminal Girls: Invite Only (Vita) is a wacky JRPG that asks players to save a group of teenage girls from a life of eternal damnation by “punishing” them to increase their fighting skills.
- Kick & Fennick (Vita) is a platformer starring Kick, “a little boy with a very big gun,” and Fennick, “a small flying robot.” Sounds like fun.
2015 marches on and after a particularly slow January we’re moving into a February that is, well, pretty equally unspeedy. A trio of games make up this week’s batch of new retail releases…
- Criminal Girls: Invite Only (Vita), a turn-based RPG that asks players to save a set of naughty schoolgirls from the depths of Hell, sometimes by “punishing” them. In case you were wondering… yes, it’s from Japan.
- Cities XXL (PC), the latest city-builder from Focus Home Interactive offers even more architectural options than ever before.
- SpongeBob HeroPants (3DS, Vita, Xbox 360), a new SpongeBob platformer, released to coincide with the theatrical debut of The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water.
And that’s it! Though the PlayStation Store, Xbox Games Store, and Nintendo eShop will all be home to several new games this week as well.
NIS America announced that Criminal Girls: Invite Only will be coming to North America and Europe in 2015. The game, which will be released exclusively on the Vita, is a revamped remake of the 2010 PSP game, Criminal Girls, which was only released in Japan.
These girls are – unsurprisingly – a gang of delinquents, and your goal is to lead them out of hell and help them better themselves so they can be born again on Earth. Watch the trailer for some over-the-top cuteness that has more than a little cartoon cleavage. And remember… “they’re in hell for a reason, so don’t expect things to go smoothly.”
Keep an eye out for Criminal Girls: Invite Only next year.
They confirmed Disgaea 3: Return for the PlayStation Vita, and also hinted that the following four games are in development, according to a report on Andriasang:
1. An action RPG from the Prinny team with full polygon visuals. We’ll get our first look in about a month. Platform is unspecified.
2. An all new title from the Disgaea team. This is said to have the visual quality of the illustrations from Disgaea 4. The staff is using the knowhow it gained from Disgaea 4 for networking and other areas. The game will have a famous illustrator for its character designs. Platform is unspecified.
3. A new title from System Plasma, makers of Classic Dungeon. Platform is unspecified.
4. Japanese release of a 3DS game that was popular overseas.
That’s enough to keep us drooling for now. They’ve also said they want to make a PlayStation Vita sequel to Criminal Girls (hopefully bringing both to North America as a result), but that it won’t be soon, as they wouldn’t do it without Kazuya Niinou.