Voice actor strike reveals unannounced games like Lego Marvel 2, Brothers in Arms, more
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard on PlayStation VR Hands-On Preview: A Resident Evil 20th Anniversary Tour Report
Call of Duty: Zombies comic book miniseries will launch in October
The Big List of Nintendo Switch Games
It Came From 19XX: Silent Hill
Frank West gets in the Halloween spirit in the latest Dead Rising 4 trailer
SteinsGate 0 will be released for PS4, Vita on November 29
Rumor: Nintendo Switch will feature a multi-touch touchscreen
Doom gets doomier… Hell Followed multiplayer expansion and Free Update 4 are now available to download
Square Enix will bring Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMix to PS4 in March
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
All Articles: Demon Gaze
The dead walk on the PS Vita this week as Telltale Games has released the first two episodes of The Walking Dead: Season 2 on Sony’s handheld. As with the PC and console editions, each episode is individually priced at $4.99 while the five-episode Season Pass is a steal at $19.99.
Other games available this week include:
- Octodad: Dadliest Catch (PS4), the only undercover octopus game on the market today.
- Cel Damage HD (PS3+PS4+Vita Cross-Buy), a new remake of a car combat game that used to be exclusive to the GameCube.
- Soul Calibur: Lost Swords (PS3), a free-to-play take on the popular fighting franchise.
- Demon Gaze (Vita), another dungeon-crawling RPG from NIS America.
NIS America announced their 2014 release schedule last week, and there’s plenty for all you doods out there! President Souhei Niikawa came out with a Prinny hat on and thanked the press for their support. He went on to say that NIS is currently working on a game for the PlayStation 4, and that the full details would come out at the Tokyo Game Show later this year. After that, NIS showed trailers showcasing NISA’s upcoming projects…
- Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited, for the Vita, is a portable remake of the PS3 RPG.
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, also for the Vita, is a sequel to the recently released school-set RPG.
- Demon Gaze, a first-person RPG for the Vita.
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection, an “idol simulation” based on the popular RPG series based on personalities from the game industry.
- Battle Princess of Arcadias is a side-scrolling brawler for the PS3.
- Fairy Fencer F is a turn-based RPG from Compile Heart for the PS3.
- Mugen Souls Z is another RPG from Compile Heart for the PS3.
- The Witch and the Hundred Knight is an action RPG that will be available for the PS3 on March 25.
As always, it’s a huge list of quirky games, each with their own niche following.