10 Actors We Think Could Play Victor "Sully" Sullivan in the Uncharted Movie
New Retail Releases: Ultra Street Fighter II, Disgaea 5 Complete, Rime, More
2K Games officially announces a Fall 2017 release for WWE 2K18
10 Actresses We Think Could Play Elena Fisher in the Uncharted Movie
Weekend Pipeline: 5/19/17 – Steam Sales With a Shot of Overwatch
Xbox Game Pass launches June 1 but Gold subscribers can try it out now
Netflix’s Castlevania series will debut on July 7… and here’s the first teaser trailer
Capcom will add revamped CFN online service, new Targets, Ed, Spain stage to Street Fighter V on May 30
The Adventure Log: What Happened on May 24, 2017
Xbox Store Today: Unit 4, Gwent Open Beta, A Walk in the Dark, more
All Articles: Dirt 4
Codemasters connected with their sizable fanbase offer incremental updates to Dirt Rally through the Early Access platform back in 2015. But they’re taking a more direct route with the upcoming Dirt 4, and have announced plans to release it for the PC, PS4, and Xbox One on June 6.
According to the developer, their plan for Dirt 4 is to “combine the levels of thrill and realism” from Dirt Rally with the “fearless excitement, accessibility, and adrenalin-fueled contests” from 2009’s Dirt 2 and 2011’s Dirt 3. Part of this plan includes an all-new track creation system known as Your Stage:
Dirt 4 sports an all-new system called Your Stage, an innovative rally route creation tool that allows you to produce a near infinite number of unique stages at the touch of a button. Choosing your location and setting the route parameters, Your Stage does the hard work to create a unique rally stage that you can race, share with your friends and then challenge them to beat your time. Your Stage allows experienced rally players to create longer, more technical routes, whilst newcomers can create simpler shorter routes as they hone their skills.
Codemasters also plans to pack Dirt 4 with a number of new and returning features that are sure to impress rally racing fans the world over:
Dirt 4 Features
- Over 50 of the Most Breath-Taking Off-Road Cars Ever Built – Including Ford Fiesta R5, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, Subaru WRX STI NR4, and Audi Sport Quattro S1 E2
- 5 Incredible Rally Locations With Millions of Routes – Australia, Spain, Michigan, Sweden, and Wales
- The Official Game of the FIA World RallyCross Championship – Race at Montalegre, Lohéac Bretagne, Hell, Holjes, and Lydden Hill in a multitude of different series
- Landrush – Short-course dirt track racing in Pro Buggies, Pro-2 Trucks, Pro-4 Trucks, and Crosskart vehicles in California, Nevada, and Mexico
- Joyride> –Dirt Academy – Taking place at the DirtFish Rally School in Washington, USA. Learn the skills, techniques, and practice to become the best!
- Career Mode – create your driver, compete across the disciplines, gain sponsors, and build your team with clear goals and rewards
- Competitive Gaming – Daily, Weekly, and Month-Long Challenges against fellow players from around the world
- Next Generation of RaceNet – Live ladder, leagues, and tournaments. Cross-platform leaderboards and enhanced CREST telemetry system
- Tuning – Tweak your set-up based on vehicle, track, and weather conditions to best suit your racing style
- Damage and Repairs – Wear and tear is faithfully recreated with an improved and realistic damage model. Damage can be repaired by hiring engineers to work in the team’s Service Area between stages but with a finite amount of time available.
Codemasters has promised to release more details about Dirt 4 between now and its June 6th launch date. For now, a teaser trailer for the game has been embedded above.