The Big List of Nintendo Switch Games: Nintendo Switch Presentation Update
Nintendo Switch Presentation: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Special Edition and Master Edition revealed
343 Industries is working on "super secret future stuff" related to Halo
Here's a 14-second teaser trailer for Gun Media's Friday the 13th: The Game
10 Actresses We Think Could Play Elena Fisher in the Uncharted Movie
NIS America will release Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls for PS4 on June 27
Deep End Games announces that Perception is also in development for PS4
Injustice 2 Story Trailer introduces Brainiac, Darkseid, Robin, Poison Ivy, and Bane
Content planned for Resident Evil 7: Biohazard’s Season Pass revealed
Jason can teleport in the latest Friday the 13th: The Game gameplay trailer
All Articles: Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited
NIS America announced their 2014 release schedule last week, and there’s plenty for all you doods out there! President Souhei Niikawa came out with a Prinny hat on and thanked the press for their support. He went on to say that NIS is currently working on a game for the PlayStation 4, and that the full details would come out at the Tokyo Game Show later this year. After that, NIS showed trailers showcasing NISA’s upcoming projects…
- Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited, for the Vita, is a portable remake of the PS3 RPG.
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, also for the Vita, is a sequel to the recently released school-set RPG.
- Demon Gaze, a first-person RPG for the Vita.
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection, an “idol simulation” based on the popular RPG series based on personalities from the game industry.
- Battle Princess of Arcadias is a side-scrolling brawler for the PS3.
- Fairy Fencer F is a turn-based RPG from Compile Heart for the PS3.
- Mugen Souls Z is another RPG from Compile Heart for the PS3.
- The Witch and the Hundred Knight is an action RPG that will be available for the PS3 on March 25.
As always, it’s a huge list of quirky games, each with their own niche following.