EA confirms Battlefield 6 is coming in 2018; Battlefield 1 is getting Esports Mode and GOTY Edition this Fall
Warp Zoned's 2017 Golden Pixel Awards: A New Beginning for Video Games
10 Actresses We Think Could Play Elena Fisher in the Uncharted Movie
New Retail Releases: Kirby Battle Royale, Rocket League, Street Fighter V Arcade Edition, More
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow, Horizon, Madden 18 will compete for 2018 Writers Guild Award
See the first trailer for Batman: The Enemy Within’s fourth episode right here
Nintendo Labo turns the Switch into a kid-friendly creative construction kit
FoxNext and Cold Iron are working on a new shooter based on the Alien franchise
Full Metal Furies, Kerbal Space Program: Enhanced Edition, more added to Xbox Store
Gorogoa Review: A Museum-Worthy Puzzler
All Articles: Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited
NIS America announced their 2014 release schedule last week, and there’s plenty for all you doods out there! President Souhei Niikawa came out with a Prinny hat on and thanked the press for their support. He went on to say that NIS is currently working on a game for the PlayStation 4, and that the full details would come out at the Tokyo Game Show later this year. After that, NIS showed trailers showcasing NISA’s upcoming projects…
- Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited, for the Vita, is a portable remake of the PS3 RPG.
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, also for the Vita, is a sequel to the recently released school-set RPG.
- Demon Gaze, a first-person RPG for the Vita.
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection, an “idol simulation” based on the popular RPG series based on personalities from the game industry.
- Battle Princess of Arcadias is a side-scrolling brawler for the PS3.
- Fairy Fencer F is a turn-based RPG from Compile Heart for the PS3.
- Mugen Souls Z is another RPG from Compile Heart for the PS3.
- The Witch and the Hundred Knight is an action RPG that will be available for the PS3 on March 25.
As always, it’s a huge list of quirky games, each with their own niche following.