Pokemon Company CEO confirms Pokemon game is in development for the Nintendo NX
Call of Duty: Zombies comic book miniseries will launch in October
It’s In Your Blood: A History of Horror Games (Part Four)
The Big List of Nintendo NX Games: September 2016 Update
No Man's Sky Review: Lost in Space
Kickstart This! Ultra Captain & The Great Piratey Space Escape
Daily Scoop: September 27, 2016 – Hyper Light Drifter on sale at Steam
EA releases single-player trailer and PC system requirements for Battlefield 1
Thunder Lotus announces Sundered, a Lovecraftian MetroidVania for the PC and PS4
Sega announces special “Business Edition” of Yakuza 0
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
All Articles: EA Sports Active 2
Electronic Arts has announced another round of online multiplayer server shutdowns. As always, the publisher claims that these games are played by less than 1% of all players who play EA games online.
Notable among this batch is EA Sports MMA, both for how recent it is (it was released less than 18 months ago) and because of the fact that it required an Online Pass for its multiplayer mode.
I suppose it can debated whether EA has to right to shut down a for-pay multiplayer server, but for now, here’s the rest of the server shutdowns:
- Boom Blox: Bash Party (Wii)
- Burnout Revenge (Xbox 360)
- Create (PC, PS3, Wii, Xbox 360)
- EA Sports Active 2.0 (PS3, Wii, Xbox 360)
- EA Sports Active NFL Training Camp (Wii)
- EA SPorts MMA (PS3, Xbox 360)
- FIFA Soccer 10 (PSP, Wii)
- The Godfather II (PC, PS3, Xbox 360)
- Need For Speed: ProStreet (PS3, Xbox 360)
- The Saboteur: The Midnight Club (PS3, Xbox 360)
- Spare Parts (PS3, Xbox 360)
All of the games in the above list will go offline on April 13, 2012.