Voice actor strike reveals unannounced games like Lego Marvel 2, Brothers in Arms, more
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard on PlayStation VR Hands-On Preview: A Resident Evil 20th Anniversary Tour Report
The Big List of Nintendo Switch Games
Call of Duty: Zombies comic book miniseries will launch in October
Voice actors represented by SAG-AFTRA union go on strike against game developers
Monster Boy announced for Nintendo Switch; Oceanhorn likely in development as well
Daily Scoop: October 24, 2016 – I’m back!
Nintendo Switch won’t offer “second screen” option, but will support Amiibos
Weekly Warp-Up: Nintendo Switch, Red Dead Redemption 2, The Last Guardian… It Begins…
New Retail Releases: Titanfall 2, World of Final Fantasy, Skyrim Special Edition, More
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
All Articles: EA Sports Active NFL Training Camp
Electronic Arts has announced another round of online multiplayer server shutdowns. As always, the publisher claims that these games are played by less than 1% of all players who play EA games online.
Notable among this batch is EA Sports MMA, both for how recent it is (it was released less than 18 months ago) and because of the fact that it required an Online Pass for its multiplayer mode.
I suppose it can debated whether EA has to right to shut down a for-pay multiplayer server, but for now, here’s the rest of the server shutdowns:
- Boom Blox: Bash Party (Wii)
- Burnout Revenge (Xbox 360)
- Create (PC, PS3, Wii, Xbox 360)
- EA Sports Active 2.0 (PS3, Wii, Xbox 360)
- EA Sports Active NFL Training Camp (Wii)
- EA SPorts MMA (PS3, Xbox 360)
- FIFA Soccer 10 (PSP, Wii)
- The Godfather II (PC, PS3, Xbox 360)
- Need For Speed: ProStreet (PS3, Xbox 360)
- The Saboteur: The Midnight Club (PS3, Xbox 360)
- Spare Parts (PS3, Xbox 360)
All of the games in the above list will go offline on April 13, 2012.