Resident Evil 7: Biohazard on PlayStation VR Hands-On Preview: A Resident Evil 20th Anniversary Tour Report
Call of Duty: Zombies comic book miniseries will launch in October
Weekly Warp-Up: Final Fantasy XV on the Nintendo NX???
Rumor: Lots of games might be in development for Nintendo NX including Final Fantasy XV and Final Fantasy VII
New Retail Releases: Battlefield 1, Civilization VI, Skylanders Imaginators, More
The Big List of Nintendo Switch Games
Developer behind SteamWorld series is developing a new game for the Nintendo Switch
Rockstar unveils the first Red Dead Redemption 2 trailer
Here’s a closeup of the controller and screen for the Nintendo Switch
Publishers and developers like Activision, Electronic Arts, Capcom, and more sign on to support Nintendo Switch
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
All Articles: EA Sports MMA
Electronic Arts has announced another round of online multiplayer server shutdowns. As always, the publisher claims that these games are played by less than 1% of all players who play EA games online.
Notable among this batch is EA Sports MMA, both for how recent it is (it was released less than 18 months ago) and because of the fact that it required an Online Pass for its multiplayer mode.
I suppose it can debated whether EA has to right to shut down a for-pay multiplayer server, but for now, here’s the rest of the server shutdowns:
- Boom Blox: Bash Party (Wii)
- Burnout Revenge (Xbox 360)
- Create (PC, PS3, Wii, Xbox 360)
- EA Sports Active 2.0 (PS3, Wii, Xbox 360)
- EA Sports Active NFL Training Camp (Wii)
- EA SPorts MMA (PS3, Xbox 360)
- FIFA Soccer 10 (PSP, Wii)
- The Godfather II (PC, PS3, Xbox 360)
- Need For Speed: ProStreet (PS3, Xbox 360)
- The Saboteur: The Midnight Club (PS3, Xbox 360)
- Spare Parts (PS3, Xbox 360)
All of the games in the above list will go offline on April 13, 2012.