Bethesda will bring Quake Champions, Prey, Elder Scrolls Legends, and ESO Morrowind to PAX East 2017
New Retail Releases: Halo Wars 2, Berserk and the Band of the Hawk
Is Nintendo Marketing the Switch to the Wrong Audience?
Weird Al Yankovic recorded a Pac-Man parody in the 80s... and now we can finally hear it
Daily Scoop: February 16, 2017 - Devil May Cry 4 Sale at Steam
Daily Scoop: February 20, 2017 – Last day for Star Wars Humble Bundle III
Tokyo Tattoo Girls will arrive on PS Vita and Steam in 2017
Bethesda’s Todd Howard said the developer has SEVEN projects in the works
Uncharted 4 wins “Outstanding Achievement in Videogame Writing” from WGA
Activision Blizzard to help veterans with Brass Personalization Pack for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
All Articles: EA Sports MMA
Electronic Arts has announced another round of online multiplayer server shutdowns. As always, the publisher claims that these games are played by less than 1% of all players who play EA games online.
Notable among this batch is EA Sports MMA, both for how recent it is (it was released less than 18 months ago) and because of the fact that it required an Online Pass for its multiplayer mode.
I suppose it can debated whether EA has to right to shut down a for-pay multiplayer server, but for now, here’s the rest of the server shutdowns:
- Boom Blox: Bash Party (Wii)
- Burnout Revenge (Xbox 360)
- Create (PC, PS3, Wii, Xbox 360)
- EA Sports Active 2.0 (PS3, Wii, Xbox 360)
- EA Sports Active NFL Training Camp (Wii)
- EA SPorts MMA (PS3, Xbox 360)
- FIFA Soccer 10 (PSP, Wii)
- The Godfather II (PC, PS3, Xbox 360)
- Need For Speed: ProStreet (PS3, Xbox 360)
- The Saboteur: The Midnight Club (PS3, Xbox 360)
- Spare Parts (PS3, Xbox 360)
All of the games in the above list will go offline on April 13, 2012.