Call of Duty: Zombies comic book miniseries will launch in October
The Big List of Nintendo NX Games: September 2016 Update
No Man's Sky Review: Lost in Space
Bplus is also bringing Puzzle Box to the Nintendo NX
Rumor: Nintendo begins production on their NX console
Kickstart This! Magicland
Nidhogg II coming to PC and “maybe some other platforms” in 2017
Daily Scoop: September 29, 2016 – Tom Clancy’s The Division on sale at Steam
Nintendo Download: Yo-Kai Watch 2, Azure Striker Gunvolt 2, Sonic Boom Fire & Ice, more
Square Enix will release Final Fantasy Trading Card Game in North America this October
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
All Articles: New Super Mario Bros.
It’s Thursday, so that means it’s time for another edition of the Nintendo Download. Eight new games will call the Nintendo eShop home this week. Some of this week’s new releases include…
- The first game in Nintendo’s side-scrolling New Super Mario Bros. series makes the leap from the DS to the Wii U.
- Capcom continues their Mega May promotion with the launch of Mega Man Battle Network 3: Blue/White, which was originally released for the Game Boy Advance, on the Wii U eShop.
- The first game based on the popular Attack on Titan anime, Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains, has been added to the 3DS eShop.
- Stretchmo is the latest game in Nintendo’s Pushmo series of puzzlers. Available now on the 3DS, players have the option to play a free-to-play version limited to the first seven levels or they can purchase additional level packs individually or as a bundle.
More information on all these titles (and four others) can be found after the break. (more…)
The NPD Group has revealed the top ten bestselling games for the month of July and NCAA Football 12 jumped to the head of the class. None of the rest of the month’s new releases managed to crack the list (including the awesome Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon or the alluring Catherine). Even the heavily-hyped Duke Nukem Forever was unable to maintain its place in the top ten.
With few new releases, only 17 titles were released during the month, gamers spent their money on other things in July. According to The NPD Group’s Anita Frazier, July was the “lowest month [for game sales] since October 2006.”
Maybe that’ll show publishers that the gaming community is pretty desperate for new games in the Summer. So maybe they shouldn’t backload every worthwhile game into the September-November period. In the meantime, check out the full top ten after the break. (more…)
The Nintendo DS Lite is getting a price cut down to $99.99, making it ridiculously affordable. If there are any people left on this planet without a DS – aside from Jack Tretton – they should seriously consider this the best time to hop in with both feet. All five of the people without a DS already, that is.
On top of that, Nintendo will also be changing the packaging of six of the Mario games that “represent some of the best-selling fan-favorite Nintendo DS games of all time.” The games will now come in red packaging, making them easy to identify. Those six games are:
- Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story
- Mario Kart DS
- Mario Party DS
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem!
- New Super Mario Bros.
- Super Mario 64 DS
No word on whether or not the red packaging will also come with a price drop as well. As for me, well, I’ve got a DS… and a DS Lite… and a DSi… errr, and a 3DS. But if there was any way I could get this beauty for $99.99, I would do it in a heartbeat.