Voice actor strike reveals unannounced games like Lego Marvel 2, Brothers in Arms, more
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard on PlayStation VR Hands-On Preview: A Resident Evil 20th Anniversary Tour Report
The Big List of Nintendo Switch Games
Call of Duty: Zombies comic book miniseries will launch in October
Voice actors represented by SAG-AFTRA union go on strike against game developers
Take on Medal Challenges in this new Super Mario Maker For 3DS trailer
Meet the Children of Arkham in a trailer for Episode 3 of Batman: The Telltale Series
Monster Boy announced for Nintendo Switch; Oceanhorn likely in development as well
Daily Scoop: October 24, 2016 – I’m back!
Nintendo Switch won’t offer “second screen” option, but will support Amiibos
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
All Articles: Nidhogg II
En Garde! Messhof has announced that Nidhogg II will be released for the PC and “maybe some other platforms” in 2017. The sequel will contain “completey overhauled” graphics and a number of other new features:
- Completely overhauled detailed environments and animations.
- 10+ levels of fencing goodnessLocal and online multiplayer and tournament mode.
- Play single-player against a series of AI opponents with occasional special challenge rounds.
- New soundtrack featuring music by Mux Mool, Dose One, Daedelus, and more!
- Even more stuff we’ll talk about soon…
If you’re attending this weekend’s TwitchCon, you’ll get a chance to play Nidhogg II in the Indie District (Booth 104). And if you’re not able to head down to TwitchCon, you’ll be able to watch a livestream of the game’s appearance on the Indie Stage at Twitch.tv Saturday, October 1 at 5:15 PM (Eastern Time).