Resident Evil 7: Biohazard on PlayStation VR Hands-On Preview: A Resident Evil 20th Anniversary Tour Report
Call of Duty: Zombies comic book miniseries will launch in October
Weekly Warp-Up: Final Fantasy XV on the Nintendo NX???
New Retail Releases: Battlefield 1, Civilization VI, Skylanders Imaginators, More
Nintendo Download: Disney Magical World 2, Severed, Animal Crossing Wild World, more
Pac-Man Champion Edition 2 Review: Ghost Train to Paradise
Xbox Store Today: Battlefield 1, Jackbox Party Pack 3, Slain, more
Voice actor strike reveals unannounced games like Lego Marvel 2, Brothers in Arms, more
Voice actors represented by SAG-AFTRA union go on strike against game developers
Sports! NBA 2K17, Madden 17, FIFA 17, NHL 17 are the best-selling games in September 2016
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
All Articles: Nuclear Throne
Have you taken a look at the ridiculous new trailer for the Final Fantasy VII Remake yet? If not, I suggest you should. And if you’re feeling nostalgic, the planned PS4 port of the PSone original is now available to download from the PlayStation Store. Believe it or not, Sony actually added a huge number of games to the PlayStation Store today, check ’em out:
- Vlambeer’s roguelike-like top-down shooter Nuclear Throne is now available for the PS4 and Vita. This one has been available through Steam Early Access (and on the convention circuit) for a long time, but it’s exciting that it’s finally complete.
- Supergiant’s action RPG Bastion, which was previously released for the PS4, is now available for the Vita as a Cross-Buy title.
- The Bit.Trip, the entire Bit.Trip series collected in a single PS4/Vita Cross-Buy package.
- Fat Princess Adventures, a “comical co-op action RPG” for the PS4 for one-to-four players.
- Guns Up!, a free-to-play side-scrolling strategy game for the PS4 that merges “enemy base invasion with tower defense”
More details on all of these titles can be found after the break. And don’t forget about all the new PS2-On-PS4 games, which are also available today. (more…)