20XX will exit Early Access this Summer and come to PS4/Xbox One by end of the year
Nintendo Download: Minecraft: Story Mode, Jackbox Party Pack, Sky Ride, more
New Retail Releases: Madden NFL 18, Uncharted The Lost Legacy, F1 2017, More
10 Actresses We Think Could Play Elena Fisher in the Uncharted Movie
NetherRealm will unveil Injustice 2's Fighter Pack 2 at Gamescom 2017
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life will be released on March 20
Batman: The Enemy Within – Episode 2 will introduce Harley Quinn on September 26
Here’s the first teaser for Shenmue III… and it’ll be published by Deep Silver in Fall 2018
Warp Zoned’s Adventure Log: What Happened on August 21, 2017
Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom’s Gamescom 2017 trailer focuses on a new character named Roland
All Articles: Peggle Blast
Electronic Arts has announced that Peggle Blast, the first Peggle game built exclusively for mobile devices, is now available to download from the iTunes App Store and the Google Play store. In addition to a brand new vertical screen orientation, Peggle Blast will add a handful of new features to the franchise’s formula. At least, that’s the line that the EA Blog is selling:
1. Ready, Aim, Pop!: Easy to learn, fun to master – each level challenges you to clear all the orange pegs, rack up bonus points, and hit style shots. Earn at least one star on each round to progress to the next level.
2. Meet the Masters: In Peggle Blast, you progress through the magical Peggle world, meeting new Peggle masters along the way. Old favorites like Bjorn the Unicorn join a whole new cast of playful masters including Kablooey the Peacock and Pearl the Octopus, who are here to help you aim for greatness!
3. Devious New Challenges: Gooped pegs, time bombs, and Gnomes are all-new challenges in Peggle Blast! You’ll have to learn new techniques to overcome these obstacles.
4. Explosive Boosts: Brand-new boosts give players even more ways to spread joy – from the Egg Net and Ring of Fire, to Extra Balls and the Super Guide, peg-blasters have never had so many options!
5. Anytime, Anywhere: Peggle Blast is the first Peggle game built from the ground up for mobile. Whether you’re looking for an intense marathon session on your couch or a quick hit of fun while standing in line, it’s never been easier to get Peggleicious!
That said, it won’t cost anything to buy into their ideas as Peggle Blast has been released as a free-to-play game. But if you need additional convincing, you can find the game’s launch trailer after the break. (more…)