20XX will exit Early Access this Summer and come to PS4/Xbox One by end of the year
Nintendo Download: Minecraft: Story Mode, Jackbox Party Pack, Sky Ride, more
NetherRealm will unveil Injustice 2's Fighter Pack 2 at Gamescom 2017
10 Actors We Think Could Play Victor "Sully" Sullivan in the Uncharted Movie
New Retail Releases: Agents of Mayhem, Zero Time Dilemma PS4, Cities: Skylines PS4, More
Square Enix will release Dissidia Final Fantasy NT on January 30
See the Guardians of the Galaxy – Episode 3: More Than a Feeling trailer before it slips away
Splatoon 2 is swimming in green ink as the best-selling game from July 2017
Xbox Store Today: Thumper, Magician Lord
Warp Zoned’s Adventure Log: What Happened on August 16 and August 17, 2017
All Articles: Pocket Rumble
More than 60 “Nindies” are in development for Nintendo Switch including SteamWorld Dig 2, Runner 3, Yooka-Laylee, and more
Nintendo presented their first-ever Nindies Showcase for the Nintendo Switch today, and promised that more than 60 games from independent developers will be available for the console in 2017. This includes a staggering number of exclusives and timed exclusives such as…
- Image & Form’s SteamWorld Dig 2, which will be available first on the Switch this Summer.
- Choice Provisions’s Runner 3, which is in development exclusively for the Switch, and will be released this Fall.
- Vertex Pop’s Graceful Explosion Machine, a side-scrolling shooter that’ll be released for the Switch first this April.
- Team Shifty’s Mr. Shifty, an overhead action game that’ll also be available first for the Switch this April.
- Cardboard Robot’s Pocket Rumble, a retro-styled fighting game that’ll only be available to console owners on the Switch this March.
Other highlights from the Nindies Showcase include confirmation that Yooka-Laylee will be available for the Switch “soon” and that Blaster Master Zero will be released simultaneously for the 3DS and Switch on March 9.
Nintendo’s complete Nindies Showcase presentation has been embedded above, and you can learn more about all the games featured in the video after the break. (more…)