Call of Duty: Zombies comic book miniseries will launch in October
The Big List of Nintendo NX Games: September 2016 Update
No Man's Sky Review: Lost in Space
Bplus is also bringing Puzzle Box to the Nintendo NX
10 Actresses We Think Could Play Elena Fisher in the Uncharted Movie
Kickstart This! Magicland
Nidhogg II coming to PC and “maybe some other platforms” in 2017
Daily Scoop: September 29, 2016 – Tom Clancy’s The Division on sale at Steam
Nintendo Download: Yo-Kai Watch 2, Azure Striker Gunvolt 2, Sonic Boom Fire & Ice, more
Square Enix will release Final Fantasy Trading Card Game in North America this October
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
All Articles: Puppeteer
There’s hockey, puppets, crossovers, alien wars, and ancient RPGs in this week’s PlayStation Store update. For those who couldn’t crack the code, I’m referring to…
- NHL 14, EA Sports’ latest hockey simulation.
- Puppeteer, a new game from Sony Japan Studio that takes place in a magical puppet theatre (and, as far as I know, there aren’t even any evil puppets).
- Street Fighter X Tekken, the only crossover between these two fighting franchises for the forseeable future.
- Killzone: Mercenary, which brings the franchise’s alien war to the Vita for the first time this week.
- And finally, Dragon Fantasy Book II is a PS3/Vita Cross-Buy title that brings back a few memories of the 16-bit RPG age.
For everyone that missed Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories the first time around, Square Enix has combined them both into a new high definition re-release known as Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix. As you may have guessed, it’s in stores this week. Also available this week is NHL 14. The only remaining official hockey game will be released for the PS3 and Xbox 360.
Finally this week, The Elder Scrolls Anthology brings Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim together in massive multi-disc PC collection. And EA will release The Sims 3: Movie Stuff, probably the last Sims 3 “Stuff” expansion before next year’s release of The Sims 4.