New Retail Releases: Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Valkyria Revolution, RPG Maker Fes, More
Nintendo Download: Ever Oasis, RPG Maker Fes, Fatal Fury 2, more
EA Sports will release Madden NFL 18, FIFA 18, NHL 18, NBA Live 18, UFC 3 this year
10 Actresses We Think Could Play Elena Fisher in the Uncharted Movie
So Did Anyone "Win" the 2017 E3 Expo?
Find out where the bodies are buried when Serial Cleaner launches for PC and consoles in July
Runbow will race onto the Xbox One on July 16 (and it’ll be free thanks to Games With Gold)
Cities: Skylines will be coming to PS4 on August 15
The Adventure Log: What Happened on June 26, 2017
Content Crash #3: Will New Games Always Cost $60?
All Articles: Skylander Giants
Call of Duty: Black Ops II is the bestselling game of the month for a third month in a row, according to the NPD Group’s January 2013 report of retail game sales.
Capcom’s Devil May Cry reboot, DMC: Devil May Cry, was the only new release to crack the top ten. The game, the first created by UK developer Ninja Theory, clawed its way to sixth place.
Here’s the complete top ten for the month:
Bestselling Retail Games in January 2013
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U, PC)
2. Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360, PS3, PC)
3. Just Dance 4 (Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U)
4. NBA 2K13 (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, Wii U, PSP, PC)
5. Madden NFL 13 (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, Vita, Wii U)
6. DMC: Devil May Cry (PS3, Xbox 360)
7. Halo 4 (Xbox 360)
8. Assassin’s Creed III (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U, PC)
9. Skylander Giants (Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii U)
10. FIFA Soccer 13 (PS3, Xbox 360, Vita, Wii, Wii U, 3DS, PSP)