It’s In Your Blood: A History of Horror Games (Part Four)
Call of Duty: Zombies comic book miniseries will launch in October
Pokemon Company CEO confirms Pokemon game is in development for the Nintendo NX
The Big List of Nintendo NX Games: September 2016 Update
Daily Scoop: September 20, 2016 - The Sims 3 on sale at Steam
Runner 3 announced for undisclosed platforms by Choice Provisions
Bplus is also bringing Puzzle Box to the Nintendo NX
Rumor: Nintendo begins production on their NX console
Weekly Warp-Up: Pokemon is Coming to the Nintendo NX…
New Retail Releases: Forza Horizon 3, FIFA 17, Yo-Kai Watch 2, More
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
All Articles: Sniper Elite III
The second week of March steps up the number of new releases considerably from last week’s solitary new game. Here’s what gamers will be able to discover on store shelves this week:
- Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea (PS3), the latest Atelier RPG from Koei Tecmo and Gust.
- Code Name: STEAM (3DS), Nintendo’s portable strategy game that features a team of superheroes assembled by Abe Lincoln himself.
- DMC: Devil May Cry – Definitive Edition (PS4, Xbox One), an enhanced re-release of the rather ignored most recent entry in the Devil May Cry series.
- Sniper Elite III: Ultimate Edition (PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360), an enhanced re-release of Rebellion’s sniper sequel.
A few additional new releases from this week can be found after the break. (more…)
In previous years, the best-sellers chart for the month of July would normally be dominated by the latest entry in the NCAA Football series. But EA Sports canceled the series last Fall, so a new emperor is sitting upon the July Throne in 2014. Or rather, an emperor we’ve seen before in a spiffy new set of clothes.
This is a roundabout way of saying that the Remastered re-release of Sony’s The Last of Us (combined with more sales on the PS3) pushed the game to the top of the best-sellers chart. July was a pretty sparse month as far as new releases go, but 505’s Sniper Elite III also cracked the top ten. It was number eight… with a bullet.
You can check out July’s complete top ten list (which includes May releases Watch Dogs and Mario Kart 8 hanging tough in the top five) after the break. (more…)
Today’s additions to the Xbox Live Game Store should look very familiar to anyone who checked in with this week’s PlayStation Store update yesterday.
First up is Sniper Elite III, the World War II sniper simulation that is set in Africa during the heart of the war. Also new this week is Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition, a side-scrolling platformer that features a Mexican luchador and his quest to save his beloved.
Both games are available for the Xbox One and the Xbox 360. And you can more information on both after the break. (more…)
Four big new games headline this week’s PlayStation Store update:
- Sniper Elite III is the latest game in the popular sniper series set during World War II is also the first available for the PS4. And yes, I’m fairly certain you can snipe Hitler. Sniper Elite III has also been released for the PS3.
- Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition is an enhanced and updated version of the lucha libre-themed platformer, now available for the PS4.
- Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn (PS3) is a Dynasty Warriors game that features characters from several different Gundam anime series.
- And finally, Ubisoft’s excellent side-scrolling action RPG Child of Light has made the jump to the Vita.
More information on all of these games (as well as a few other new releases) can be found after the break. And a complete rundown of this week’s new game add-ons can be found at the PlayStation Blog. (more…)
Do you like snipers? How about elite snipers? Oh, and do you hate Nazis? Who doesn’t, right?They’re bad dudes.
If you agree with all of the above, then this week’s lone new retail release, Sniper Elite III, is perfect for you. Players will take control of OSS sniper Karl Fairburne as he takes on Germany’s Akrika Korps during the waning days of World War II. Sniper Elite III will be released this week for current-generation consoles (PS3 and Xbox 360), next-generation consoles (PS4 and Xbox One), and the PC.
Apologizes to all Wii U owners out there.
After the strong success of Sniper Elite V2, its sold 1.1 million copies since it’s April 2012 release, 505 Games has announced that Sniper Elite 3 will be released in 2014. Rebellion will once again handle the game’s development.
“Sniper Elite V2 has been a great success for us and we are thrilled to partner with Rebellion on Sniper Elite 3,” said Ian Howe, president, 505 Games North America. “Fans can look forward to the same heart-pounding action they have come to expect from a Sniper Elite game as well as refined and new features that will blow them away.”
Sniper Elite 3 hopes to follow in V2’s successful footsteps when it comes to the PC, PS3, Xbox 360, and next-generation consoles in 2014.