10 Actors We Think Could Play Victor "Sully" Sullivan in the Uncharted Movie
New Retail Releases: Ultra Street Fighter II, Disgaea 5 Complete, Rime, More
2K Games officially announces a Fall 2017 release for WWE 2K18
10 Actresses We Think Could Play Elena Fisher in the Uncharted Movie
Weekend Pipeline: 5/19/17 – Steam Sales With a Shot of Overwatch
Daily Scoop: May 24, 2017 – What a lovely day to support charity with Humble GameOn Bundle
First Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 trailer throws a ton of characters at the screen
Friday the 13th, Rime, Gwent, Marvel Heroes Omega, more coming to PS Store this week
Take-Two will release a “new title from one of 2K’s biggest franchises” in 2018
Take-Two has shipped more than 80 million copies of Grand Theft Auto V and GTA Online is more popular than ever
All Articles: Tropico 5
Sony has delivered another update to the PlayStation Store and it came packed with a dozen new games. Here’s what you can download on your PS3, PS4, and PS Vita today…
- Double Fine has released Broken Age for the PS4 and PS Vita as a Cross-Buy title. PlayStation players won’t have to do any waiting as both halves of the adventure game are now available on the PlayStation Store.
- Project Root is this week’s other PS4/PS Vita Cross-Buy release. It’s a retro-styled shoot ’em up developed by the Argentina-based OPQAM.
- Omega Quintet is a PS4 RPG that stars a five-piece girl group who battle “the dark forces of the world” with their music.
- And speaking of dark forces, a quartet of Star Wars games from the PS2 era are now available to download just in time for “May the Fourth Be With You.” The PS3 section of the store is now home to Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, Star Wars: Starfighter, Star Wars: Bounty Hunter, and Star Wars: Racer Revenge.
- Finally, El Presidente dictates that he’s available on the PS4 for the first time in Tropico 5.
More information on all of these games (and a few others) can be found after the break. And a complete rundown of this week’s new game add-ons and discounts can be found at the PlayStation Blog. (more…)
Welcome to another week of new video game releases. The game publishers have supplied us a gaggle of eclectic titles to close out the month of April. Let’s look closer…
- State of Decay: Year-One Survival Edition brings Undead Labs’ zombie game to the Xbox One with enhanced graphics and both downloadable expansions.
- Omega Quintet is a PS4 RPG that puts the fate of the world in the hands of a girl group who has learned to weaponize their singing.
- A boxed edition of Broken Age completes the story of Double Fine’s point-and-click adventure game.
- El Presidente reigns supreme on the PS4 in Tropico 5.
- The Golf Club: Collector’s Edition packages a golf simulation that has been available as a downloadable game since last year for the PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
- Shadowrun Chronicles: Boston Lockdown is another turn-based strategy game set in the Shadowrun universe for the PC.
- The Weaponographist is a top-down roguelike for the PC that drops an adventurer into an arena full of monsters and the weapons to defeat them.
- Finally, Dungeons II is an evil overlord simulator for the PC where players must conquer the world as “The Dungeon Lord.”
That’s it for this week’s look at gaming’s new retail releases, but we’re sure to get several new downloadable titles on the PlayStation Store, the Xbox Games Store, the Nintendo eShop, and Steam later this week.
With video game fans the world over still nursing E3 hangovers, it makes a lot of sense that the game publishers have decided to hold off on retail releases for another week.
But nothing can stop Electronic Arts and their EA Sports label is finally ready to release the first EA-branded UFC game, EA Sports UFC. It’ll be available for the PS4 and Xbox One and players who pre-order will receive early access to Bruce Lee.
Also available this week is the latest attempt by El Presidente to conquer his tropical island in the PC edition of Tropico 5.
Now I want to see someone create Fidel Castro in EA Sports UFC’s Create-A-Fighter mode and pit him against Bruce Lee.