Final Fantasy XV: Platinum Demo is available now and includes a side-story that's not part of the full game
Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV is an anime prequel series to the game and the first episode is available now
Here's a 14-second teaser trailer for Gun Media's Friday the 13th: The Game
New Releases: Oculus Rift, MLB The Show 16, Resident Evil 6, More
Xbox Store Today: Killer Instinct Season 3, RBI Baseball 16, Resident Evil 6, more
Overwatch wins Game of the Year at 2016 Game Awards
Rocket League ‘Starbase ARC’ update announced
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition announced
The Game Awards 2016: Mass Effect: Andromeda gameplay trailer
Get an “Extended Look” at Telltale’s The Walking Dead: A New Frontier at the 2016 Game Awards
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
All Articles: WWE ’13
Call of Duty: Black Ops II and Halo 4 set records in November 2012. The Wii U also opened strong with sales of over 400,000 consoles. And the Christmas rush resulted in big numbers for new releases like Assassin’s Creed III, Just Dance 4, and Need For Speed: Most Wanted. But that still didn’t stop The NPD Group from reporting that retail game sales dropped 11% from November 2011.
“Despite an overall retail video game decline of 11 percent, November had the smallest year-over-year decrease we have seen for dollar and unit sales so far this year. This is a sign of momentum going into the December holiday period,” said NPD analyst Liam Callahan.
The Fall gaming rush is definitely in full swing now as nearly 50 new games will make their way onto store shelves next week. Here are the highlights:
- Ubisoft’s time travelling trilogy comes to a close with Assassin’s Creed III (PC, PS3, Xbox 360) and its Vita-exclusive side story, Assassins Creed III: Liberation.
- Criterion recreates the classic Need For Speed game Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Vita).
- Your yearly dose of video wrasslin’ returns to the PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360 thanks to THQ’s WWE ’13.
- Fly you fools… And be sure to check out Lego Lord of the Rings (3DS, DS, PS3, Vita, Wii, Xbox 360).
- The Underrated Zone of the Enders series has been remade for HD consoles and repackaged as Zone of the Enders HD Collection (PS3, Xbox 360).
- Finally, Level-5’s Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask makes it way to the 3DS today. So that’s cool.
Hit the jump for a complete detailing of this week’s new releases. (more…)
Ever want to play as the “baddest man on the planet?” Then you better pre-order WWE ’13, because then you’ll be able to control “Iron” Mike Tyson himself from his “Attitude Era” days, the fondly remembered pro-wrestling era of the mid-to-late 90s.
WWE ’13 will be available on PlayStation 3, Wii, and Xbox 360 on October 30. I wonder if there will be an Easter Egg playing as Tyson where you can punch Zach Galifianakis.
WWE Champion CM Punk officially announced WWE ’13 on Monday Night Raw last night and confirmed that he’ll be appearing on the cover of the game. The game, which will be available in stores on October 30, will once again be published by THQ for the PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360.
More “official” details will be released later today, but you can check out the game’s debut trailer (in “leaked” form) after the break right now.
The trailer features the first gameplay footage of WWE ’13 and gives us a rundown of the initial batch of playable wrestlers including CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Big Show, Mark Henry, The Undertaker, and Sheamus. There’s also a quick look at a pair of WWE Legends: “Stone Cold” Steve Austin and Mankind. (more…)