Voice actor strike reveals unannounced games like Lego Marvel 2, Brothers in Arms, more
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard on PlayStation VR Hands-On Preview: A Resident Evil 20th Anniversary Tour Report
Call of Duty: Zombies comic book miniseries will launch in October
The Big List of Nintendo Switch Games
Voice actors represented by SAG-AFTRA union go on strike against game developers
Xbox Store Today: Just Dance 2017, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Batman Episode 3, more
Daily Scoop: October 26, 2016 – Stardew Valley this month’s Humble Monthly instant download
Turtle Rock is no longer involved in the development of Evolve
Catch ’em all in Pokemon Go’s Halloween Event now until November 1
Titanfall 2, World of Final Fantasy, Skyrim Special Edition, more added to PS Store
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
All Articles: Zone of the Enders HD Collection
The Fall gaming rush is definitely in full swing now as nearly 50 new games will make their way onto store shelves next week. Here are the highlights:
- Ubisoft’s time travelling trilogy comes to a close with Assassin’s Creed III (PC, PS3, Xbox 360) and its Vita-exclusive side story, Assassins Creed III: Liberation.
- Criterion recreates the classic Need For Speed game Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Vita).
- Your yearly dose of video wrasslin’ returns to the PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360 thanks to THQ’s WWE ’13.
- Fly you fools… And be sure to check out Lego Lord of the Rings (3DS, DS, PS3, Vita, Wii, Xbox 360).
- The Underrated Zone of the Enders series has been remade for HD consoles and repackaged as Zone of the Enders HD Collection (PS3, Xbox 360).
- Finally, Level-5’s Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask makes it way to the 3DS today. So that’s cool.
Hit the jump for a complete detailing of this week’s new releases. (more…)
Kojima Productions hit us with a double whammy of gaming news today. The first was the announcement that the Zone of the Enders HD Collection will be released in Japan on October 25 (three days after my birthday, but if anyone wishes to buy, I will accept a late present!).
However, the biggest news was that Hideo Kojima himself revealed that a third Enders title, currently known as the Enders Project, is in the very early stages of development. At the HD Night talk held in Shinjuku Wald 9 Cinema, Kojima showed off drawings and models that the staff have been building in order to experiment converting to CG for use with their internally developed Fox Engine, under the watchful eyes of producer Ryosuki Toriyama. It is unclear as to what range of success the experiments have yielded, if the Fox Engine will be used at all for the new instalment, or what platforms Enders Project will be developed for.
But it’s good to know that work has finally (and officially) begun on Zone of the Enders 3.