Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Review: Enjoying My Final Hurrah With Drake
Hyper Light Drifter will be available for PS4 and Xbox One next week
Daily Scoop: July 19, 2016 - Anno franchise on sale at Steam
Nintendo releases alternate Splatoon covers to celebrate this weekend's Splatfest
Telltale reveals new screenshots and details from The Walking Dead Season 3
Vince, Shane, and Stephanie McMahon will all appear as playable wrestlers in WWE 2K17
Rive might skip the Wii U and be released for NX instead
Rumor: Nintendo’s NX is a handheld/console hybrid with detachable controllers
Kickstart This! Columnae: A Past Under Construction
Daily Scoop: July 25, 2016 – Last day for Revelmode Bundle
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
Sleeping Dogs gets second expansion this holiday season
Square Enix has announced that “Zodiac Tournament,” the second Sleeping Dogs expansion pack, will be available before the end of the year.
The titular tournament revolves around a fight club operating on a secret island off the coast of Hong Kong. Naturally, Wei Shen is pulled into the tournament and must fight for his life against the best-of-the-best of this blood sport.
Square Enix has a full slate of Sleeping Dogs DLC scheduled for the coming weeks, including plans to make the pre-order bonus content available to all on November 14 (as the “Dragon Master Pack”), as well as new costumes and fight styles.
Read all about them after the break.
Dragon Master Pack
Featuring five pre-order packs in one, the huge Dragon Master Pack is the ultimate collection of killer content for Sleeping Dogs, adding high-speed highway shootouts, martial arts monks, police patrol missions and more. Each of the below packs are included, also available to purchase separately:
- Triad Enforcer Pack: It’s a high-speed shoot-out in Triad Highway; armed with a high-capacity machine gun, fight a tide of Triads… after your head. Death by 1,000 Cuts puts you in a brutal fight club taking on the Triads with a razor-sharp golden cleaver. Wear the Triad Enforcer outfit for added Face and more punishing damage.
- Police Protection Pack: Catch criminals like a true SWAT officer with the Police Protection Pack. Unlock the exclusive High Speed police mission featuring the SWAT outfit, SWAT Police Cruiser car and SWAT Assault Rifle.
- Martial Arts Pack: Unleash the power of the Shaolin with the Martial Arts Pack. Unlock the Shaolin Warrior outfit (with increased melee damage), the Shaolin Showdown mission and Wing Chun dummy decoration for your safe house.
- GSP Pack: Dress like Mixed Martial Arts champion Georges “Rush” St-Pierre with this collection of shorts, t-shirts and bandana, and devastate your enemies with GSP’s signature flying punch. Also adds increased grappling and throwing damage.
- Deep Undercover Pack: All the style of an undercover agent. Unlock the Plain Clothes Detective outfit (with a reduced heat penalty), the Undercover Police Ghost Car and a CB Radio for your safehouse.
Drunken Fist Pack
With the Drunken Fist pack, Wei unleashes this exclusive fighting style. While in combat, filling the face meter will enable Wei to drink from a flask of potent alcohol and perform unique special moves and powerful counters unavailable to the sober man!
- Rediscover a classic fighting style with this unique outfit!
- Sway like a drunkard, hit like a mule…
- Enter the Drunken Stance and perform special moves and counters
Square Enix Character Pack
Become a silent assassin, augmented warrior or king of chaos! Wei Shen dons new disguises in this pack, with three new outfits and three new weapons from Square Enix’s Hitman, Just Cause and Deus Ex games. Each outfit includes its own buff and signature weapon.
- Hitman: Agent 47’s suit grants reduced attention from the police and comes with a silenced Silverballer. Assassinate your enemies with stealth, Hitman style.
- Deus Ex: The Sarif Industries armor reduces gunfire damage by 33% and comes with a futuristic, fully automatic combat rifle. This technology really is decades ahead of its time.
- Just Cause: The Rico Rodriguez custom outfit allows you to hijack vehicles from a greater distance and comes with Rico’s signature pistol, which can fire explosive shells. Liberate those drivers at high speed!
Gangland Style Pack
Get Wei Shen freshly inked-up in a trio of tattoo schemes in this alternate costume pack. Topple the Triads in street style with a Japanese Yakuza, Russian Mafia, or Maori Mongrel Mob tattoo, each with their own buff.
- Yakuza Style: Painstakingly applied with the traditional 46 needle irezumi brush, this tattoo will slow your heat rate by 50%
- Russian Mob Style: A complete history on your skin, increasing gun accuracy by 50%
- Mongrel Tribe Style: Leave no doubt which side of the law you are on with a 40% melee damage increase
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
Sleeping Dogs escapes from the developer’s doghouse on August 14
Square Enix leashes eclectic voice cast for Sleeping Dogs
First Hitman: Absolution gameplay trailer released