Telltale will talk about Batman: Episode 2 and The Walking Dead Season 3 at PAX West 2016
Mick Foley, The Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin, more round out the WWE 2K17 roster
New Retail Releases: World of Warcraft Legion, God Eater 2, Attack On Titan, More
Call of Duty: Zombies comic book miniseries will launch in October
Mighty No. 9 Review: Mega Meh
Kickstart This! Ruin of the Reckless
Xbox Store Today: Armello, Resident Evil 4, Attack On Titan, more
More Nintendo NX Rumors: Controllers to include Motion Control, Force Feedback, Split D-Pad, Share Button
TowerFall 8-Player released for PC; TowerFall Ascension coming soon to Xbox One
Justice Monsters Five, Final Fantasy XV’s pinball spinoff, is now available for mobile devices
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
Dead Island shambles into stores September 6; Comic-Con panel includes zombie experts
After months of teasing, Deep Silver has finally announced an official release date for Dead Island. The first person zombie game will be available for the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on September 6.
To help celebrate the game’s pending release, Deep Silver plans to hold a master class at Comic-Con to explore “society’s fascination with the Zombie genre as a whole, and demonstrate how creative talent are harnessing medical science to define and explore horror entertainment in more realistic (and therefore more frightening and engaging) ways.” The panelists represent some of the foremost experts in the field of zombology and will surely provide a lively (so to speak) discussion:
- Max Brooks, universal zombie expert and author of The Zombie Survival Guide, World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks
- Haris Orkin, writer of the anticipated video game, Dead Island
- Steve Schlozman, M.D., author of The Zombie Autopsies and assistant professor of psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
- Bradley Voytek, Ph.D., Post-doctoral Fellow: Neuroscience, University of California, San Francisco
- Andrew Groen, freelance journalist and editor of GamePro Magazine’s “Real Science” column
- Bruce Geryk, M.D., Resident Physician, Department of Neurosurgery, University of North Carolina Hospitals
The panel, titled “The Science of Zombies,” will be held at the San Diego Convention Center – Room 8 on July 22 at 7:30 PM.