Hyper Light Drifter will be available for PS4 and Xbox One next week
Nintendo releases alternate Splatoon covers to celebrate this weekend's Splatfest
Daily Scoop: July 19, 2016 - Anno franchise on sale at Steam
First NASCAR Heat: Evolution trailer gets the green light
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Review: Enjoying My Final Hurrah With Drake
New Retail Releases: Fairy Fencer F PS4, Shiren the Wanderer 5 Vita, N.E.R.O., More
NetherRealm adds Wonder Woman and Blue Beetle to Injustice 2
Sonic Team will release untitled Project Sonic on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and NX in Holiday 2017
Sega will release Sonic Mania, a 2D Sonic game with remixed classic levels, in Spring 2017
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Review: Enjoying My Final Hurrah With Drake
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
Dead Island shambles into stores September 6; Comic-Con panel includes zombie experts
After months of teasing, Deep Silver has finally announced an official release date for Dead Island. The first person zombie game will be available for the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on September 6.
To help celebrate the game’s pending release, Deep Silver plans to hold a master class at Comic-Con to explore “society’s fascination with the Zombie genre as a whole, and demonstrate how creative talent are harnessing medical science to define and explore horror entertainment in more realistic (and therefore more frightening and engaging) ways.” The panelists represent some of the foremost experts in the field of zombology and will surely provide a lively (so to speak) discussion:
- Max Brooks, universal zombie expert and author of The Zombie Survival Guide, World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks
- Haris Orkin, writer of the anticipated video game, Dead Island
- Steve Schlozman, M.D., author of The Zombie Autopsies and assistant professor of psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
- Bradley Voytek, Ph.D., Post-doctoral Fellow: Neuroscience, University of California, San Francisco
- Andrew Groen, freelance journalist and editor of GamePro Magazine’s “Real Science” column
- Bruce Geryk, M.D., Resident Physician, Department of Neurosurgery, University of North Carolina Hospitals
The panel, titled “The Science of Zombies,” will be held at the San Diego Convention Center – Room 8 on July 22 at 7:30 PM.