Warp Zoned Is Hiring!
APPLY HERE NOW
Bruce Campbell joins CoD Advanced Warfare as world's grooviest pilot in Exo Zombies Ep2
The cartridge-based console is coming back with Shovel Knight and Retro City Rampage
Activision confirms Skylanders 5, Call of Duty 2015, "unannounced initiatives" during quarterly presentation
Shigeru Miyamoto confirms that Pikmin 4 is in development
What is Advent? 2K Games is teasing a sinister utopia on new alternate reality website
Splat or be Splatted in the Splatoon launch trailer
Daily Scoop: May 29, 2015 – End of the week!
Lords of the Fallen 2 will be released in 2017
Xbox Store Today: Badland, Beach Buggy Racing
Get a VIP tour of Lego Jurassic World in this new trailer
Dead Island shambles into stores September 6; Comic-Con panel includes zombie experts
After months of teasing, Deep Silver has finally announced an official release date for Dead Island. The first person zombie game will be available for the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on September 6.
To help celebrate the game’s pending release, Deep Silver plans to hold a master class at Comic-Con to explore “society’s fascination with the Zombie genre as a whole, and demonstrate how creative talent are harnessing medical science to define and explore horror entertainment in more realistic (and therefore more frightening and engaging) ways.” The panelists represent some of the foremost experts in the field of zombology and will surely provide a lively (so to speak) discussion:
- Max Brooks, universal zombie expert and author of The Zombie Survival Guide, World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks
- Haris Orkin, writer of the anticipated video game, Dead Island
- Steve Schlozman, M.D., author of The Zombie Autopsies and assistant professor of psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
- Bradley Voytek, Ph.D., Post-doctoral Fellow: Neuroscience, University of California, San Francisco
- Andrew Groen, freelance journalist and editor of GamePro Magazine’s “Real Science” column
- Bruce Geryk, M.D., Resident Physician, Department of Neurosurgery, University of North Carolina Hospitals
The panel, titled “The Science of Zombies,” will be held at the San Diego Convention Center – Room 8 on July 22 at 7:30 PM.