It’s looking more and more like Super Mario 3D Land is the game you’d get if you took all of Mario’s previous adventures and crammed them into a blender (albeit with a lot less blood and shredded moustache parts).
- There’s the 3D sections which look ripped straight out of Super Mario 64.
- There’s the side-scrolling portions that are very reminiscent of New Super Mario Bros.
- There’s the brand new overhead sections.
- There’s a Q-Bert-inspired isometric area.
- And there’s a flagpole at the end of each course.
So whatever your point of view, you’ll definitely want to “Let’s a go!” to the store on November 13 to pick up Super Mario 3D Land.