Remedy has released an extensive FAQ for the PC version of Alan Wake that includes a release window, system requirements, control options, and plenty more.
The game will be released in February on Steam (sorry, Games For Windows Live users). No price has been established yet, but Remedy also revealed it’ll include both DLC expansions (The Signal and The Writer). Keyboard and mouse support will also be included, but those who want to plug in an Xbox 360 controller will be able to.
Finally, Remedy released the system requirements, which seem rather reasonable:
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Processor: Dual core processor required (AMD Athlon X2 2.8GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz)
- Memory: 2 GB
- Hard Drive: 8 GB
- Video Card: DirectX 10 compatible or later with 512MB RAM
- AMD: ATI Radeon 3650, 4450, 5550, 6450 or higher (per series)
- Nvidia: GeForce 8600GT, 9500GT, GT120, GT430, GT520 (per series)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Input: Mouse and keyboard, Xbox360 controller also supported