The poster pretty much says it all: Big Boss wants you to help with the next iteration of the Metal Gear Solid franchise. Kojima Productions has gone into full-on recruitment mode, and will be at the Game Developers Conference. I hope they’re ready for the flood of resumes they’re about to get. They’ll be located in the Konami Booth in the Career Pavilion, #1914.
But the big news might just be that the next Metal Gear Solid will be available for “high-end consoles and PC.” Say goodnight, PS3 exclusivity.
Hit the jump for the full list of positions they’re hiring for.
- Senior Gameplay Programmers / Gameplay Programmer
- Audio Programmer
- Network Programmer
- Senior AI Engine Programmer / AI Engine Programmer
- Senior Animation Engine Programmer / Animation Engine Programmer
- Graphics Engine Programmer
- Senior Engine Programmer / Engine Programmer
- Concept Artist
- Character Artist
- Environment Artist
- Cinematic Artist
- FX Artist
- UI Designer
Game Design/Level Design/Scripting:
- Game Designer
- Level Designer
- Mission Scripter
- Sound Designer
- Brand Manager
Full details can be found at the Kojima Productions GDC site. Do you think you’ve got what it takes to work with Hideo Kojima?