Take Two announces release dates for WWE 2K14 and NBA 2K14
The Wii U: It’s All Just A Little Bit of History Repeating
Watch this new CoD: Black Ops II "Mob of the Dead" trailer, DLC available today on PC, PS3
Borderlands 2's Krieg the Psycho DLC is now available to download
Wii U version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution has been delayed
The Wonderful 101 will be released on September 15
XBLA Today: Hunter’s Trophy 2: America
Nintendo announces Mario & Sonic at 2014 Winter Olympics
New Super Luigi U coming to Wii U eShop on June 20 and store shelves on August 25
Sonic: Lost World announced as Wii U and 3DS exclusive
First Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition patch will be available tomorrow
Remember that list of bug fixes and new features for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition we posted on Monday? It turns out that that update, which was said to be coming “soon,” will actually be available tomorrow. I think Minecraft fans the world over just started doing a happy dance. Perhaps a little jig.
Before you put your dancing shoes away, you can dance past the jump for the complete list of fixes and new features.
- Added an autosave, and the ability to turn autosave off, or set it from 15 minutes up to 2 hours in 15 minute steps.
- Split the sensitivity controls into an in-game sensitivity and an in-menu sensitivity.
- Added an Interface Opacity slider in the settings for plasma screen users.
- Added a gamertag display in splitscreen, and the ability to enable/disable it in the settings.
- Added an option in the settings menu to enable/disable in-game hints.
- Added an option in the settings menu to enable/disable tooltips.
- Added a co-ordinate display to the in-game map.
- Added new sections in the How To Play on Multiplayer, Sharing Screenshots, and What’s New.
- Added a warning message when attempting to place lava near the spawn area.
- Fix for the leaderboard crash when toggling between filters/leaderboards.
- Fix for server disconnect message appearing when offline or in leaderboards.
- Fix for issue where posting a screenshot to Facebook caused a back out to the main menu.
- Fix for clay generation.
- Fix for ‘Awaiting Approval’ showing all the time on some signs.
- Various crafting menu fixes.
- Fix for being able to stand on sugarcane.
- Fix for intermittent crash on saving.
- Fix for duplication bug with the furnace.
- Fix for not being able to place water near the spawn area.
- Fix for intermittent problem on entering the Nether putting the player above the Nether world.
- Fix for frame-rate drop around the edge of the world.
- Fix for intermittent problem where some Achievements were not being awarded.
- Fix for graphical issue with stairs.
- Fix for issue with enemies spawning inside a house when they shouldn’t.
- Fix for Zombie Pigmen not being counted for leaderboard scores.
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
New features, bug fixes coming soon to Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Adventure Update will include these additions, fixes, and changes
Here’s what Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition’s Update 8 will include