The Scientifically Proven Best Video Games of All Time #34: Super Mario Bros. 3
Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV is an anime prequel series to the game and the first episode is available now
Final Fantasy XV: Platinum Demo is available now and includes a side-story that's not part of the full game
Square Enix will release Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV animated film this Fall
New Releases: Oculus Rift, MLB The Show 16, Resident Evil 6, More
WB Games reopens Disney Infinity developer to work on Cars 3 tie-in game
Daily Scoop: January 24, 2017 – Crypt of the NecroDancer on sale at Steam
Compete in Overwatch’s Year of the Rooster event now until February 13
He’s not even supposed to be here today… Kevin Smith will battle Zombies in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare’s “Rave in the Redwoods” DLC
Mario Sports Superstars will be released for the 3DS on March 24
Treyarch officially unveils Revolution map pack for CoD Black Ops II
It appears that the rumors are true. Announced yesterday by Treyarch and Activision, Call of Duty: Black Ops II‘s first downloadable map pack will be known as Revolution.
Available to download from the Xbox Live Marketplace on January 29, Revolution will include four new multiplayer maps, a new Zombies map, a new Zombies gametype, and a new weapon (The Peacekeeper, a new SMG/assault rifle hybrid). You can watch the trailer above for all the details on the new maps or you can read about them yourself right here:
- “Downhill” – Set in the ski country of the French Alps, where players fight their way down the slopes and through a ski lodge, while avoiding the moving hazards of the mountain’s gondola system.
- “Grind” – Transports players to the historic birthplace of skateboarding, California’s Venice Beach, where they will battle it out through the ramps and half-pipes of this massive, epic skate park in a multiplayer environment comprised of unique curved architecture requiring players to adapt and learn new ways to take cover.
- “Hydro” – Opponents must dodge the floodwaters as they contend for dominance of this hydroelectric dam facility in Pakistan, filled with treacherous spillways.
- “Mirage” – Pits players in competition amidst the sand dunes of a dilapidated luxury resort in the sandstorm-devastated Gobi Desert, where a range of long-distance and close-quarters combat will mix up the action for all play styles.
- “Die Rise” (Zombies) – Transports players to the Far East, where they will attempt to overcome a zombie infestation inside a series of collapsed skyscrapers towering over the remains of an obliterated Chinese city.
“Die Rise” will be joined by “Turned,” a new Zombies gametype that lets players play as the undead for the first time.
The Revolution map pack will be available for 1200 Microsoft Points ($14.99) or as a free download for owners of the Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC Season Pass. Revolution will be released on additional platforms (including the PC, PS3, and hopefully the Wii U) at a later date.
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
CoD: Black Ops II Revolution map pack coming to PC, PS3 on February 28
No update on CoD: Black Ops II DLC for Wii U
Rumor: First CoD Black Ops II DLC titled “Revolution,” coming to Xbox 360 next month