New Retail Releases: Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE, Mighty No. 9, Mario & Sonic at the 2016 Rio Olympic Games, More
Is id Software teasing Quake 5? Developer is telling prospective employees they'll get to work on "franchises like Doom and Quake"
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan Review: A Kodak Moment
10 Actresses We Think Could Play Elena Fisher in the Uncharted Movie
10 Actors We Think Could Play Victor "Sully" Sullivan in the Uncharted Movie
MachineGames created a new episode for Quake and John Romero shared an historical FAQ on the game’s 20th anniversary
Daily Scoop: June 24, 2016 – “Art Mewveau” is amazing
Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 approved by Korean Game Rating Committee
Xbox Store Today: Heart & Slash, Kung-Fu For Kinect, Monochroma
Droid Character Pack is exclusive to PS4 and PS3… but everyone can watch this Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens Character Trailer
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
Warner Bros. has (probably) registered more Batman: Arkham Asylum-related domains
Batman: Arkham City wasn’t always known as Batman: Arkham City. Originally, WB Games referred to the project as Batman: Arkham Asylum 2 when it was first unveiled during the 2009 Spike TV Video Game Awards. it was only later that we would learn the game’s official title as part of a mass registration of domain names by WB Games.
Can you guess where this is going? Yup, Warner Bros. has gone on another domain registration spree.
The following domains were all registered by MarkMonitor, the domain management company that handles all of Warner Bros.’s web addresses. So it is (technically) unknown if Warner Bros. even owns these domains. But they probably do. And they could have been registered for any number of reasons. As misdirection… as a pre-emptive strike against domain squatters… to promote a product completely unrelated to video games… for some other reason entirely. It is literally too early to tell.
But here’s the list of domains anyway. Personally, I think “Batman: Arkham Knight” sounds kind of awesome…
- arkhamuniverse.com (Arkham Universe)
- batmanarkahmuniverse.com (Batman: Arkham Universe)
- batmanarkhamarises.com (Batman: Arkham Arises)
- batmanarkhambegins.com (Batman: Arkham Begins)
- batmanarkhamdarkknight.com (Batman: Arkham Dark Knight)
- batmanarkhamknight.com (Batman: Arkham Knight)
- batmanarkhamlegend.com (Batman: Arkham Legend)
- batmanarkhamlegends.com (Batman: Arkham Legends)
- batmanarkhamnight.com (Batman: Arkham Night)
- batmanarkhamorigins.com (Batman: Arkham Origins)
- batmanarkhamstories.com (Batman: Arkham Stories)
- darkknightarkham.com (Dark Knight Arkham)
- dcarkhamuniverse.com (DC Arkham Universe)
- dcarkhamverse.com (DC Arkhamverse)
- thearkhamuniverse.com (The Arkham Universe)
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
WB executive confirms Batman: Arkham Asylum 3 will be released in 2013
The Dark Knight returns this October in Batman: Arkham Origins
Batman will also battle The Mad Hatter in Arkham Origins