Arcadecraft, the arcade simulator in which you can create and run your very own arcade, is finally coming to PC. The game has had some success on Xbox Live Indie Games, selling 65,000 copies, and now developer Firebase Industries is ready to take the PC crowd by storm.
According to Firebase’s announcement, these new features will be available in the PC version:
- Mouse Control Support
- Keyboard Control Support
- Xbox 360 Gamepad Support
- 16:9 Resolutions from 1280×720 to 1920×1080
- Higher resolution textures and UI art
- New Character Models with Redone Animations
- Selectable Characters
- All of the Xbox 360 content updates released so far are included
- More than 100 arcade machines to place
- Sim from 1980 to 1987
There’s no release date yet, but you can click on the image above to pre-order it on the Humble Store. If you don’t know what Arcadecraft is about, hit the jump to see the reveal trailer for the Xbox 360 version.