The Scientifically Proven Best Video Games of All Time #34: Super Mario Bros. 3
Here's a 14-second teaser trailer for Gun Media's Friday the 13th: The Game
Square Enix will release Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV animated film this Fall
Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV is an anime prequel series to the game and the first episode is available now
New Releases: Oculus Rift, MLB The Show 16, Resident Evil 6, More
I Am Setsuna will be available for the Switch on March 3
Paradox will bring Xbox One version of Cities: Skylines to GDC 2017
Weekly Warp-Up: Nintendo Heats Up Our Interest in the Fire Emblem Franchise…
New Retail Releases: Resident Evil 7, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8, Yakuza Zero, More
Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns will be released on February 28
Mafia III’s Collector’s Edition embraces the 60s by including a 2-LP vinyl soundtrack
The first album features a small sampling of Mafia III’s full in-game soundtrack, but the inclusion of The Rolling Stones’s “Paint It Black,” Jimi Hendrix’s “All Along the Watchtower,” and The Animals’s “The House of the Rising Sun” is certainly representative of the decade. A complete track listing for the soundtrack can be found after the break. Meanwhile, the second album will present “the flavor” of Mafia III’s New Orleans-like setting to listeners with Jesse Harlin and Jim Bonney’s score.
But don’t worry, even if you’re not a vinyl aficionado, the Mafia III Collector’s Edition will include a large batch of goodies:
Mafia III Collector’s Edition
- Exclusive Two-LP Vinyl Soundtrack and Score Collection: One disc features some of the 60s’ greatest hit makers and the artists that inspired them – and this is just a small sampling of the 100-plus song in-game soundtrack. This eclectic mix of Rock, Rhythm and Blues, and Pop, all colliding against a backdrop of war, civil unrest, and sweeping social changes that defined the 1960s.
- Exclusive Collectible Art Prints: Two frame-worthy prints from Playboy and the Alberto Vargas Estate representing the vast collection of art for players to discover in-game.
- The Art of Mafia III Collectible Art Book: A 56-page book examining the creation of New Bordeaux, the new world fashioned after New Orleans in the summer of 1968.
- Lincoln Clay Replica Dog Tags: 1960’s US military issue replicas, these are the tags of a combat-hardened Vietnam vet fueled by the need for military-grade revenge against the Italian Mafia
- Faux Leather Establishment Drink Coasters: Take a break from your revenge spree with a drink – and park them on these coasters. They represent the Paradiso Casino and Sammy’s in-game criminal establishments.
Mafia III will be released for the PC, PS4, and Xbox One on October 7.
Mafia III Vinyl Soundtrack (SIDE ONE)
1. Lightnin’ Hopkins – “Black Ghost Blues”
2. The Rolling Stones – “Paint It Black”
3. Otis Redding & Carla Thomas – “Tramp”
4. The Shadows of Knight – “I Got My Mojo Working”
5. Rufus Thomas – “Walking The Dog”
6. Jimi Hendrix – “All Along The Watchtower”
Mafia III Vinyl Soundtrack (SIDE TWO)
7. Sam Cooke – “Chain Gang”
8. Dewey Edwards – “I Let A Good Thing Go By”
9. Lonnie Youngblood – “Go Go Shoes”
10. Clarence Carter – “Slip Away”
11. The Animals – “The House Of The Rising Sun”
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
Get your revenge in Mafia III on October 7
Mafia III explores organized crime in 1968 New Orleans next year
Dark Souls II will be released March 11 in Black Armor and Collector’s Editions