Today, People Can Fly and Gearbox Publishing announced a high definition remake of their high-octane action title, Bulletstorm. Titled Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition, the original game has been given a fresh coat of paint, with better graphics and a higher framerate. Most importantly, those who pre-order it will be able to play through the full Campaign as gaming icon Duke Nukem!
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition releases on PC, PS4 and Xbox One on April 7, 2017, and features the following:
- The Total Package – All previously-released content including all maps, modes, and more on your favorite modern platform
- New Overkill Campaign Mode – Blast your way through the campaign by starting with an unrestricted arsenal of weapons and Skillshots
- New Echo Maps – Showcase your skills on six brand-new levels for the score-based Echo Mode
- Killer Visuals – Presented with updated models, environments, and animations all running at a smoother framerate than ever before
- The Art of Destruction – Orchestrate masterful kills by mixing fast-paced gunplay with unique kick, slide, and leash combos
- Visceral Audio – Bask your ears in Skillshot glory with newly remastered audio effects
- Duke Nukem’s Bulletstorm Tour – Pre-order the game and get the option to play through the entire Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition campaign as Duke Nukem, featuring a fully rerecorded script and brand-new lines from the original voice of Duke
“Everyone at our studio is excited to be delivering what we feel is the very best Bulletstorm experience to fans around the world,” said Sebastian Wojciechowski, the President of People Can Fly. “The team has worked tirelessly to ensure that Bulletstorm’s debut for a whole new generation will be great, and we hope that gamers everywhere are ready to step into Grayson’s boots again and show the world how creative they can get with their Skillshots.”
To hold you over for the next five months, the first trailer for the game is embedded above.