Voice actor strike reveals unannounced games like Lego Marvel 2, Brothers in Arms, more
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard on PlayStation VR Hands-On Preview: A Resident Evil 20th Anniversary Tour Report
The Big List of Nintendo Switch Games
Call of Duty: Zombies comic book miniseries will launch in October
Voice actors represented by SAG-AFTRA union go on strike against game developers
Daily Scoop: October 25, 2016 – Humble Gems Bundle
Square Enix is “committed” to bringing more Dragon Quest games to the US and UK
Take on Medal Challenges in this new Super Mario Maker For 3DS trailer
Meet the Children of Arkham in a trailer for Episode 3 of Batman: The Telltale Series
Monster Boy announced for Nintendo Switch; Oceanhorn likely in development as well
- Love Warp Zoned?
SUPPORT US HERE
All Articles: Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
NIS America has announced that the first two games in their Danganronpa series will be released for the PS4 in Early 2017. Danganronpa 1-2 Reload will include Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc and Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, a pair of murder mysteries originally released for the Vita. Starring a deranged clockwork bear named Monokuma, players will have to outsmart his machinations and escape with their lives intact:
In Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, enter Hope’s Peak Academy, a prestigious high school reserved for the nation’s “ultimate” students. Things get a bit twisted when the academy’s students find themselves trapped inside with Monokuma, a maniacal bear who has taken them all prisoner to play his deadly game of despair.
Continue the adventure in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair with a brand new cast of Ultimates. Mysteriously trapped on Jabberwock Island in their own life-or-death game, having fun in the sun with this twisted teddy requires more than a bit of wit to survive.
A trailer for Danganronpa 1-2 Reload has been embedded above.
Sony kicks off September with the addition of ten new titles to the PlayStation Store. This week, PlayStation gamers can look forward to…
- Velocity 2X (PS4/Vita Cross-Buy), a shooter/platformer hybrid that is free for PlayStation Plus subscribers.
- Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate (PS3, PS4, Vita), the latest Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors crossover from Koei Tecmo.
- PSone Classic: Mega Man X4 (PS3), Mega Man X’s first PlayStation-exclusive game is now available to download.
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (Vita), the bizarre high school-set murder mystery gets a sequel.
- Joe Danger (Vita), Hello Games’ stunt sim is now available on the Vita and free for PlayStation Plus subscribers.
NIS America announced their 2014 release schedule last week, and there’s plenty for all you doods out there! President Souhei Niikawa came out with a Prinny hat on and thanked the press for their support. He went on to say that NIS is currently working on a game for the PlayStation 4, and that the full details would come out at the Tokyo Game Show later this year. After that, NIS showed trailers showcasing NISA’s upcoming projects…
- Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited, for the Vita, is a portable remake of the PS3 RPG.
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, also for the Vita, is a sequel to the recently released school-set RPG.
- Demon Gaze, a first-person RPG for the Vita.
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection, an “idol simulation” based on the popular RPG series based on personalities from the game industry.
- Battle Princess of Arcadias is a side-scrolling brawler for the PS3.
- Fairy Fencer F is a turn-based RPG from Compile Heart for the PS3.
- Mugen Souls Z is another RPG from Compile Heart for the PS3.
- The Witch and the Hundred Knight is an action RPG that will be available for the PS3 on March 25.
As always, it’s a huge list of quirky games, each with their own niche following.