The Big List of Nintendo Switch Games: Nintendo Switch Presentation Update
Here's a 14-second teaser trailer for Gun Media's Friday the 13th: The Game
Square Enix will release Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV animated film this Fall
Final Fantasy XV: Platinum Demo is available now and includes a side-story that's not part of the full game
New Releases: Oculus Rift, MLB The Show 16, Resident Evil 6, More
Strafe will be released for the PC on March 28
Gigantic: Exile in the North update adds winter-themed skins and a goofy yeti named Pakko
You can sign up for an Injustice 2 Beta right now
Xbox Store Today: Metrico+, I Am Bread, Toby The Secret Mine, more
The Scientifically Proven Best Video Games of All Time #34: Super Mario Bros. 3
All Articles: Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
NIS America has announced that Danganronpa 1-2 Reload, a PS4-exclusive compilation containing Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc and Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, will be released on March 14.
To go along with the final release date, NIS America also opened a brand new official website for those interested in learning more about the mysterious murders at the center of the series. In addition to information about the Danganronpa franchise and its many off-the-wall characters (including Monokuma, a “demented robotic bear”), the website also includes trailers, screenshots, and a pre-order page for a special Limited Edition of Danganronpa 1-2 Reload.
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc and Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair are currently available for the Vita and the PC (through Steam).
NIS America has announced that the first two games in their Danganronpa series will be released for the PS4 in Early 2017. Danganronpa 1-2 Reload will include Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc and Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, a pair of murder mysteries originally released for the Vita. Starring a deranged clockwork bear named Monokuma, players will have to outsmart his machinations and escape with their lives intact:
In Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, enter Hope’s Peak Academy, a prestigious high school reserved for the nation’s “ultimate” students. Things get a bit twisted when the academy’s students find themselves trapped inside with Monokuma, a maniacal bear who has taken them all prisoner to play his deadly game of despair.
Continue the adventure in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair with a brand new cast of Ultimates. Mysteriously trapped on Jabberwock Island in their own life-or-death game, having fun in the sun with this twisted teddy requires more than a bit of wit to survive.
A trailer for Danganronpa 1-2 Reload has been embedded above.
Sony kicks off September with the addition of ten new titles to the PlayStation Store. This week, PlayStation gamers can look forward to…
- Velocity 2X (PS4/Vita Cross-Buy), a shooter/platformer hybrid that is free for PlayStation Plus subscribers.
- Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate (PS3, PS4, Vita), the latest Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors crossover from Koei Tecmo.
- PSone Classic: Mega Man X4 (PS3), Mega Man X’s first PlayStation-exclusive game is now available to download.
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (Vita), the bizarre high school-set murder mystery gets a sequel.
- Joe Danger (Vita), Hello Games’ stunt sim is now available on the Vita and free for PlayStation Plus subscribers.
The Summer is over (more or less) and it’s time for the Fall gaming avalanche, but don’t expect a big batch of new releases just yet. That said, this week’s big releases include…
- The Sims 4 (PC), the latest game in EA’s super-popular people simulator franchise will be available in a Premium Edition (with extra goodies) and a standard edition (which EA is calling a Limited Edition for some reason).
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (Vita), the second anime-esque murder mystery set inside a high school will be available just in time for the first day of school.
- Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate (PS4 and Xbox One), Koei Tecmo’s latest Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors gets expanded and re-released for next-gen consoles.
That’s it for now, but Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft have plans to digitally release a bunch of games to fight over your gaming dollar as well this week.
NIS America announced their 2014 release schedule last week, and there’s plenty for all you doods out there! President Souhei Niikawa came out with a Prinny hat on and thanked the press for their support. He went on to say that NIS is currently working on a game for the PlayStation 4, and that the full details would come out at the Tokyo Game Show later this year. After that, NIS showed trailers showcasing NISA’s upcoming projects…
- Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited, for the Vita, is a portable remake of the PS3 RPG.
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, also for the Vita, is a sequel to the recently released school-set RPG.
- Demon Gaze, a first-person RPG for the Vita.
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection, an “idol simulation” based on the popular RPG series based on personalities from the game industry.
- Battle Princess of Arcadias is a side-scrolling brawler for the PS3.
- Fairy Fencer F is a turn-based RPG from Compile Heart for the PS3.
- Mugen Souls Z is another RPG from Compile Heart for the PS3.
- The Witch and the Hundred Knight is an action RPG that will be available for the PS3 on March 25.
As always, it’s a huge list of quirky games, each with their own niche following.