EA confirms Battlefield 6 is coming in 2018; Battlefield 1 is getting Esports Mode and GOTY Edition this Fall
New Retail Releases: Axiom Verge, Rime, River City Rival Showdown, More
Calzones For No One: How Mayfair's Cones of Dunshire Kickstarter Campaign Flopped
Electronic Arts reiterates that Battlefield 6 and Anthem are coming in 2018
10 Actresses We Think Could Play Elena Fisher in the Uncharted Movie
The Behemoth will launch the Full Version of Pit People as part of next update in Early 2018
Batman: The Enemy Within Episode 3, Soccer Brawl added to Xbox Store
Monster of the Deep: FF15, Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier, Batman: Enemy Within Episode 3, more coming to PS Store this week
Capcom will add Winter Soldier, Black Widow, and Venom to Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite on December 5
Latest Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition trailer showcases new V-Triggers
All Articles: Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
A trio of new Xbox One games are now available to download from the Xbox Live Games Store. The latest Dance Central game from Harmonix, Dance Central Spotlight, leads the charge. Priced at only $9.99, the base game will include ten songs with the option to purchase more than 50 others a la carte. New songs will be added to the store every week. Also available this week is Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, Koei Tecmo’s latest Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors crossover and Warframe, a free-to-play shooter from Digital Extremes.
More details on all of these games can be found after the break. (more…)
Sony kicks off September with the addition of ten new titles to the PlayStation Store. This week, PlayStation gamers can look forward to…
- Velocity 2X (PS4/Vita Cross-Buy), a shooter/platformer hybrid that is free for PlayStation Plus subscribers.
- Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate (PS3, PS4, Vita), the latest Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors crossover from Koei Tecmo.
- PSone Classic: Mega Man X4 (PS3), Mega Man X’s first PlayStation-exclusive game is now available to download.
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (Vita), the bizarre high school-set murder mystery gets a sequel.
- Joe Danger (Vita), Hello Games’ stunt sim is now available on the Vita and free for PlayStation Plus subscribers.
The Summer is over (more or less) and it’s time for the Fall gaming avalanche, but don’t expect a big batch of new releases just yet. That said, this week’s big releases include…
- The Sims 4 (PC), the latest game in EA’s super-popular people simulator franchise will be available in a Premium Edition (with extra goodies) and a standard edition (which EA is calling a Limited Edition for some reason).
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (Vita), the second anime-esque murder mystery set inside a high school will be available just in time for the first day of school.
- Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate (PS4 and Xbox One), Koei Tecmo’s latest Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors gets expanded and re-released for next-gen consoles.
That’s it for now, but Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft have plans to digitally release a bunch of games to fight over your gaming dollar as well this week.
Tecmo Koei has made some pretty big announcements through Twitter these last few days in honor of the MCM Comic Con in London.
First up, the publisher confirmed that Samurai Warriors 4 will be available this Fall for Sony systems (PS3, PS4, and Vita) in North America and Europe. Not long after that, Tecmo Koei tweeted that Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate was also playable at the MCM Comic Con, and that it too would be coming to North America and Europe this Fall for the PS3, PS4, Vita, and Xbox One.
That’s a lot of Tecmo Koei coming in just a few months!