Nintendo will release Playing With Super Power history book alongside Super NES Classic
Cities: Skylines will be coming to PS4 on August 15
Injustice 2 heats up Comic-Con 2017 with Starfire's debut trailer
"Version 1.0" of 20XX will be available through Steam on August 16
Yacht Club continues to joke about Shovel Knight 64... and talks seriously about King Knight expansion
2K announces a “Cena (Nuff) Edition” for WWE 2K18
Nintendo Download: Namco Museum, Hey! Pikmin, Miitopia, more
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus gets a new trailer and a Season Pass
Warp Zoned’s Adventure Log: What Happened on July 26, 2017
Xbox Store Today: Fable Fortune, Canadian Football 2017, Infinite Minigolf, more
All Articles: Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
A trio of new Xbox One games are now available to download from the Xbox Live Games Store. The latest Dance Central game from Harmonix, Dance Central Spotlight, leads the charge. Priced at only $9.99, the base game will include ten songs with the option to purchase more than 50 others a la carte. New songs will be added to the store every week. Also available this week is Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, Koei Tecmo’s latest Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors crossover and Warframe, a free-to-play shooter from Digital Extremes.
More details on all of these games can be found after the break. (more…)
Sony kicks off September with the addition of ten new titles to the PlayStation Store. This week, PlayStation gamers can look forward to…
- Velocity 2X (PS4/Vita Cross-Buy), a shooter/platformer hybrid that is free for PlayStation Plus subscribers.
- Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate (PS3, PS4, Vita), the latest Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors crossover from Koei Tecmo.
- PSone Classic: Mega Man X4 (PS3), Mega Man X’s first PlayStation-exclusive game is now available to download.
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (Vita), the bizarre high school-set murder mystery gets a sequel.
- Joe Danger (Vita), Hello Games’ stunt sim is now available on the Vita and free for PlayStation Plus subscribers.
The Summer is over (more or less) and it’s time for the Fall gaming avalanche, but don’t expect a big batch of new releases just yet. That said, this week’s big releases include…
- The Sims 4 (PC), the latest game in EA’s super-popular people simulator franchise will be available in a Premium Edition (with extra goodies) and a standard edition (which EA is calling a Limited Edition for some reason).
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (Vita), the second anime-esque murder mystery set inside a high school will be available just in time for the first day of school.
- Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate (PS4 and Xbox One), Koei Tecmo’s latest Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors gets expanded and re-released for next-gen consoles.
That’s it for now, but Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft have plans to digitally release a bunch of games to fight over your gaming dollar as well this week.
Tecmo Koei has made some pretty big announcements through Twitter these last few days in honor of the MCM Comic Con in London.
First up, the publisher confirmed that Samurai Warriors 4 will be available this Fall for Sony systems (PS3, PS4, and Vita) in North America and Europe. Not long after that, Tecmo Koei tweeted that Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate was also playable at the MCM Comic Con, and that it too would be coming to North America and Europe this Fall for the PS3, PS4, Vita, and Xbox One.
That’s a lot of Tecmo Koei coming in just a few months!