New Retail Releases: Agents of Mayhem, Zero Time Dilemma PS4, Cities: Skylines PS4, More
10 Actors We Think Could Play Victor "Sully" Sullivan in the Uncharted Movie
Quake Champions adds Sorlag, a dinosaur with a gun, to its character roster
Nintendo Download: Flip Wars, Severed, Sonic Mania (Tuesday), more
PS Store This Week: Agents of Mayhem, Sonic Mania, Undertale, more
Microsoft delays launch of Crackdown 3 to Spring 2018
NetherRealm will unveil Injustice 2’s Fighter Pack 2 at Gamescom 2017
Rabbid Luigi jumps into view in the latest Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle trailer
Meet the “Twisted, Deadly Photographer” in the latest trailer for The Evil Within 2
Warp Zoned’s Adventure Log: What Happened on August 14 and August 15, 2017
All Articles: Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
A trio of new Xbox One games are now available to download from the Xbox Live Games Store. The latest Dance Central game from Harmonix, Dance Central Spotlight, leads the charge. Priced at only $9.99, the base game will include ten songs with the option to purchase more than 50 others a la carte. New songs will be added to the store every week. Also available this week is Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, Koei Tecmo’s latest Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors crossover and Warframe, a free-to-play shooter from Digital Extremes.
More details on all of these games can be found after the break. (more…)
Sony kicks off September with the addition of ten new titles to the PlayStation Store. This week, PlayStation gamers can look forward to…
- Velocity 2X (PS4/Vita Cross-Buy), a shooter/platformer hybrid that is free for PlayStation Plus subscribers.
- Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate (PS3, PS4, Vita), the latest Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors crossover from Koei Tecmo.
- PSone Classic: Mega Man X4 (PS3), Mega Man X’s first PlayStation-exclusive game is now available to download.
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (Vita), the bizarre high school-set murder mystery gets a sequel.
- Joe Danger (Vita), Hello Games’ stunt sim is now available on the Vita and free for PlayStation Plus subscribers.
The Summer is over (more or less) and it’s time for the Fall gaming avalanche, but don’t expect a big batch of new releases just yet. That said, this week’s big releases include…
- The Sims 4 (PC), the latest game in EA’s super-popular people simulator franchise will be available in a Premium Edition (with extra goodies) and a standard edition (which EA is calling a Limited Edition for some reason).
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (Vita), the second anime-esque murder mystery set inside a high school will be available just in time for the first day of school.
- Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate (PS4 and Xbox One), Koei Tecmo’s latest Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors gets expanded and re-released for next-gen consoles.
That’s it for now, but Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft have plans to digitally release a bunch of games to fight over your gaming dollar as well this week.
Tecmo Koei has made some pretty big announcements through Twitter these last few days in honor of the MCM Comic Con in London.
First up, the publisher confirmed that Samurai Warriors 4 will be available this Fall for Sony systems (PS3, PS4, and Vita) in North America and Europe. Not long after that, Tecmo Koei tweeted that Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate was also playable at the MCM Comic Con, and that it too would be coming to North America and Europe this Fall for the PS3, PS4, Vita, and Xbox One.
That’s a lot of Tecmo Koei coming in just a few months!