No, that’s not a typo. Welcome to the Weekly Warp-Up, your weekly wrap-up of the biggest and the best articles posted at Warp Zoned this week…
We’re about to wrap up 2015 and, as usual, the vast majority of the video game industry has taken the week off. But there’s still a few new things to talk about, and our own Andrew Rainnie even filed another entry in his Kickstart This! series. If you’ve got some extra Christmas cash lying around, Andrew suggests funneling it towards Deserted, Wanda: A Beautiful Apocalypse, and Night City Assault.
Or you could read up on the games news from the rest of the week, which is available after the break.
New Game Announcements
- GalaxyTrail officially announced Freedom Planet 2.
- Bandai Namco officially announced a US release for Tales of Berseria.
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End will now be released on April 26.
- Below‘s release was pushed back to 2016.
- This week’s Rock Band 4 DLC Update gave players the chance to purchase the U2 Essentials 01 Pack.
- The remastered re-release of Turok: Dinosaur Hunter is now available for the PC.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – “Nikolai Belinski Zombies Mode Teaser”
Rumor Has It
- Agent might never be released, but we got a look at some concept art from the Cold War game.
- Rocksteady might not be done with the Batman: Arkham series just yet.
New Release Round-Up
- Retail Releases: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
- Nintendo Download: Super Mario Galaxy
- PlayStation Store: Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 4, Trine 3 : The Artifacts of Power, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
- Xbox Games Store (Wednesday): Minecraft Story Mode Episode 4, Frizzy
- Next Week’s Retail Releases: None