Watch this new CoD: Black Ops II "Mob of the Dead" trailer, DLC available today on PC, PS3
Batman: Arkham Origins: First trailer, Joker confirmed, Deathstroke playable
Nintendo Download: Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 2, Starship Damrey, more
Take Two announces release dates for WWE 2K14 and NBA 2K14
The Wii U: It’s All Just A Little Bit of History Repeating
Pre-order bonuses for Watch Dogs announced
Batman and The Joker might get new voice actors in Batman: Arkham Origins
FIFA Soccer 14 will make its Xbox 720/Durango debut at Next Xbox Reveal
Here’s a blurry glimpse of the PlayStation 4 console; full reveal coming at E3 2013
Penny Arcade 4 coming to PC, Xbox 360 on June 7; Penny Arcade 3 available for free today
Weekly Warp-Up: GTA5 Edition
No, that’s not a typo. Welcome to the Weekly Warp-Up, your weekly wrap-up of the biggest and the best articles posted at Warp Zoned this week…
We still don’t know when Rockstar Games plans to release Grand Theft Auto V. And we still don’t even know which platforms it’ll appear on (but ten bucks says a Wii U release is in the works). However, we did get some idea of what the game will look like this week as Rockstar released ten new GTA5 screenshots.
Are you ready for more of this week’s biggest news stories? You can find them after the break.
The Week in Reviews…
- Penny Arcade’s On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3: Welcome Back Tycho and Gabe
The Week in New Games…
- This Week’s Releases: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
- This Week’s PlayStation Network Update: 17 new games!
- This Week’s XBLA Wednesday: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure HD
- This Week’s Nintendo Download: Vector Racing, Metal Slug X, Abyss
- Next Week’s Releases: Madden NFL 13, Ratchet & Clank Collection, God of War Saga, and more
Amazing Paperboy Delivers…
- Nintendo is holding a Wii U press event in September. Expect the launch date and price to be announced.
- Plants vs Zombies 2 takes root in Spring 2013.
- The post-apocalyptic Tokyo Jungle will be released in America in September.
- Blizzard plans to revamp the Diablo III endgame with the new “Paragon” system.
- Cloud gaming company OnLive has laid off most of its employees after being sold to an investment firm.
It’s A Secret To Everybody…
- Harmonix is working on a “combat game” for next-generation systems.
- Electronic Arts is possibly looking for a buyer.
- Another online resume points to a version of Call of Duty: Black Ops II for the Wii U.
The creator of Diablo has it out with the development team of Diablo III in one of the strangest nerd brawls I’ve ever seen.
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Read This.
More From Warp Zoned
Weekly Warp-Up: Tricks and Treats Edition
Weekly Warp-Up: We Interrupt Your Diablo III Open Beta…
Weekly Warp-Up: Hurricane PAX